Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think you are? Tarot card edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think you are? Tarot card edition.

I thought this would go nicely under introductions. Just post a picture of a tarot card that you think best represents your personality.

Me:

Re: Who do you think you are? Tarot card edition.

I wish I knew more about tarot cards. I would post one. ;^_^
    But, I'm probably the Death card! That's my kind of luck! o_o
    My everyday wacky blog

Comment

I am the 9 of Swords. I'm actually a Tarot reader. And I have this Thoth deck tattooed on my forearm.
      It is called the cruelty card. Air is of the matter of the mind. It represents depression and desperation. I had it done to remind me where I cam from. I have bi polar and am a naturally depressed person by nature.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I am the 9 of Swords. I'm actually a Tarot reader. And I have this Thoth deck tattooed on my forearm.
        It is called the cruelty card. Air is of the matter of the mind. It represents depression and desperation. I had it done to remind me where I cam from. I have bi polar and am a naturally depressed person by nature.
        Cool... o_o
        I wish I could read tarots, maybe someday. And hey, I know what you mean about having it as a reminder. I'm a survivor of depression myself. I'm not bi-polar, but I suffer from anxiety disorders, depression was a symptom of that. It's been "cured" with years of therapy, but the anxiety issues remain... still working on that. ;^_^
        And I say "cured" because I will have to activity keep up with my coping skills that I learned in therapy, for the rest of my life. I guess, I'm a naturally depressed person by nature too.
        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Working...
        X