Gold poop makes everybody an artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold poop makes everybody an artist

For the person who has everything, here are some pills containing real gold, to make your poop sparkle.

It's ART!

Gold Poop Pills By Tobias Wong Will Turn Your Feces All Sparkly

Lower down the page there is a slide show of other... uhmmm... edgy artists.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Gold poop makes everybody an artist

yeah, a friend of mine was already commenting on these on evil-book... I have no words... they are like $400 ...I just cant understand the point... is it a sexual thing? I just don't know why sparkle poo is good...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

It's for folks like Ziltoid:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lhpmtnkjaF1qfwmabo1_100.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	351572
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        For the person who has everything, here are some pills containing real gold, to make your poop sparkle.

It's ART!

For when regular sprinkles/jimmies on your ice cream just won't do. Lol
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          For when regular sprinkles/jimmies on your ice cream just won't do. Lol
          ...yuck... just... (*gags)...gross...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Don't let Mr Penry see this - he'll be throwing glitter down the loo!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
              Don't let Mr Penry see this - he'll be throwing glitter down the loo!
              It's psychoticly expensive (a pile of actual gold leaf) or my husband would too...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Well, if you're on a budget, get a cheap bottle of goldwasser. It's a liqueur with little flakes of 24 ct gold suspended in it.

I tried it once, but woke up with a headache and forgot to check on my glittery excrement.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Well, if you're on a budget, get a cheap bottle of goldwasser. It's a liqueur with little flakes of 24 ct gold suspended in it.

I tried it once, but woke up with a headache and forgot to check on my glittery excrement.
                  Goldschlager? cinnamon liqueur? It wont show up in your poo, there is not enough gold in it, there are a tiny number of bits of gold leaf inside, and it just is not enough for glitter poo... this conclusion is the result of extensive research...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Why not just burn money? Crapping out $400 of gold is equally as stupid.

Seriously, this is actually immoral. I can deal with people being excessive and buying $10,000 designer dresses and stuff...at least you wear it an get some sort of use out of it, and people are employed to handmake it and stuff. But spending money so you can sh*t gold while people are starving? It's disgusting.

As art, I actually see the point, because what I said above is the exact message of that. But it seemed from the article that these might actually be for sale? WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                      Why not just burn money? Crapping out $400 of gold is equally as stupid.

Seriously, this is actually immoral. I can deal with people being excessive and buying $10,000 designer dresses and stuff...at least you wear it an get some sort of use out of it, and people are employed to handmake it and stuff. But spending money so you can sh*t gold while people are starving? It's disgusting.

As art, I actually see the point, because what I said above is the exact message of that. But it seemed from the article that these might actually be for sale? WTF.
                      I do believe that they are not available for sale as of now, whether that will change or not is beyond me, but apparently the pair's last project was a gold dipped pen cap that converted into a cocaine spoon... So I imagine, (or at least really hope) they are designed only for the sake of designing them, rather than actual retail... Sadly I bet they would sell fairly well...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                        Seriously, this is actually immoral. I can deal with people being excessive and buying $10,000 designer dresses and stuff...at least you wear it an get some sort of use out of it...
                        Well, there are people who wear poop...

I think I need to stop before I say something even worse...

Comment

Well, there are people who wear poop...

I think I need to stop before I say something even worse...
                          Like, perhaps the pills will help spark a new fashion trend? Or a new fetish trend?

I can picture it now... and man I wish I couldn't!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Well, Sioban Meow, who paints pictures of cats using cat poop and cat urine might find a need to feed these to her felines, like around the holidays, to do glitter poop cat paintings or Christmas cards.

Comment

It's ART!

I was actually discussing art with a friend this weekend, and we came to the conclusion that "it's in the eye of the beholder" is bull >:-p We figured the standard for art should be that if everybody can do it, then it's not art. I can eat that pill myself and poop gold. There's not art in that, because there's no talent I need to have for it. We thought this was a good rule of thumb~ however, don't take us too seriously. It wasn't a very serious conversation ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X