X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by Daughter of Toothless View Post
    I just got a call from my long time friend and he told me that he has been arrested for a crime he didn't commit. He was talking about his feelings with his friend and she thought he was threatening to kill her, which he wasn't. He has his trial on the 30th so if you all could keep him in your prayers for me would be highly appreciated.
    How do you mistake the two? They are pretty different things. Well, you know...until they aren't.

Mostly art.

Comment

I know right! But knowing him, I know he wouldn't harm anyone. Either he must have a rather morbid sense of humor or his friend is as confused as a Zippleback.

Comment

My dads n the hospital in critical. Pls light a candle or whatever u do. Appreciate it.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          My dads n the hospital in critical. Pls light a candle or whatever u do. Appreciate it.
          Will do.
          Thinking of you and your father Shahaku.
          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Would you all please pray for my little nephew Ayden? He has his first cold and we are really worried about him. I appreciate the prayers. Thank you.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

If anyone can, please spare a prayer for my cousin. Something happened last night and she was unresponsive, so they called an ambulance, and at the hospital when she finally woke up, she didn't know where she was and couldn't remember who anyone was. They don't know what happened, but they sent her home. I'm really worried about her!

Comment

I would appreciate you all praying for me. I have a cold. I think I got it from my nephew. Thank you.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Anubisa and Rafe, will do. I hope you and your nephew get will soon, Anu. And I hope everything turns out alright with your cousin, Rafe.

Shit hit the fan with my dad today. He's awake and off the ventilator and physically he's doing well. But those of us in the family had to make the tough decision that if he won't cooperate, we will get a court order requiring him to stay in the mental ward. A lot of info came to light today to those of us in the family that has really affected our perspective of this situation. We knew from the start it was a suicide attempt, but many of the details of the why and how came to light when my dad became conscious and some tough decisions had to be made in his best interest. Needless to say he is very unhappy and angry right. When he's awake enough to feel that way. I appreciate everyone who is keeping us in their thoughts.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I will be praying for you Shahaku. Thanks for praying for my nephew.
                    Anubisa

Comment

I'd appreciate spare positive energy/prayers/thoughts for the girl-child - while her Daddy was making breakfast this morning, she apparently felt the urge to help out and put her hand on the burner. She's got second degree burns that have been making her miserable all day. She's holding up alright under the circumstances but the poor thing just doesn't understand what happened and why it won't go away.

Comment

Well folks, I don't know how to start.

4 days ago my sister had a miscarriage half way into her pregnancy. She went into induced labor and gave birth to a dead child, named Forrest. It was very sad for the whole family, I got to see him, and the nurses tried to take an ink foot print so we could hold on to it, but his foot was too disfigured. I spent the rest of that day feeling light headed and like I was going to puke, but I feel much better now and at peace with it, I already miss the little guy even though I never got to meet him or talk to him, I am sad at the fact that I wont be able to shoot bb guns with him, take him dirt biking and just spoiling him. But in the middle of my mourning, I realized how bad my sister must be doing, and I was right.

As of tonight she has gone suicidal, saying things like she does not want to live, and refusing to eat anything. She is being taken to a psychiatric care unit in the regional hospital.

So basically, if there are any good vibes/energy and prayers you can give to my sister, her departed son and my family, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.
                        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                        sigpic
                        In Days of yore,
                        From Britain's shore
                        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                        And planted firm Britannia's flag
                        On Canada's fair domain.
                        Here may it wave,
                        Our boast, our pride
                        And joined in love together,
                        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post

4 days ago my sister had a miscarriage half way into her pregnancy. She went into induced labor and gave birth to a dead child, named Forrest. It was very sad for the whole family, I got to see him, and the nurses tried to take an ink foot print so we could hold on to it, but his foot was too disfigured. I spent the rest of that day feeling light headed and like I was going to puke, but I feel much better now and at peace with it, I already miss the little guy even though I never got to meet him or talk to him, I am sad at the fact that I wont be able to shoot bb guns with him, take him dirt biking and just spoiling him. But in the middle of my mourning, I realized how bad my sister must be doing, and I was right.

As of tonight she has gone suicidal, saying things like she does not want to live, and refusing to eat anything. She is being taken to a psychiatric care unit in the regional hospital.

So basically, if there are any good vibes/energy and prayers you can give to my sister, her departed son and my family, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

How sad. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. I'll send whatever I can your way.

Comment

Jesus... I am so so sorry... I'll be praying for her and yours Doc. Take care.
                            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                              How sad. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. I'll send whatever I can your way.
                              Thank you very much

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                              Jesus... I am so so sorry... I'll be praying for her and yours Doc. Take care.
                              Thanks a lot Malflick.
                              White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                              sigpic
                              In Days of yore,
                              From Britain's shore
                              Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                              And planted firm Britannia's flag
                              On Canada's fair domain.
                              Here may it wave,
                              Our boast, our pride
                              And joined in love together,
                              The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I will be praying for you too. Wow, I really hope your sister is okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X