Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song(s) do you find the most emotional for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What song(s) do you find the most emotional for you?

Post links (YouTube links, for example) if possible!
    [4:82]

Re: What song(s) do you find the most emotional for you?

Dreamspinner by Lynn Kurland, 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus by Charles Mann, and Parenting Your Child With ADHD by Craig Wiener
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

The Verve - The drugs dont work. This song was on the radio ALOT when my Nanan died, and it's sort of become the song that I associate with her.

Foo Fighters - Home. I heard this for the first time last night, It really really moved me.

Comment

Oh I forgot all about The Verve. Lovely stuff.

Let's see. What you are really asking me, what songs have I banned from my headset.

Sade's I never thought I'd see the day. I'm so ashamed this song came true.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This one always gets me in floods of tears.... http://youtu.be/wsk5MJeV5Qc

It reminds me of a certain time in my life.... oh yesterday, leave me alone!!!

Please note that he spends the first 1.25 minutes tuning his guitar.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c - This freezes my marrow. Its how it is with my grandfather and my father, how it is with my father and myself, and I hope to sever the chain if I ever have a child.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNmJ7GKOUQ - Not necessarily for the reason most think. It reminds me of the burnings of the libraries, the manuscripts of so much knowledge burned at Alexandria and elsewhere. Also, the white man gave to the Natives, who taught them to survive in new lands, blankets riddled with disease... "Of the burnings and the screams, Do they ever haunt your dreams?"

On the brighter side...
            I have always loved The Pagemaster as a child and I thought it made sense to create a music video for it. I do not own the video clips or audio in this movie.

Comment

Desperado by the Eagles,always gets to me.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Draconian - The Cry of Silence

(I can't give a link - that's what I get for the occasional lurking rather than posting often, I suppose)

I used to listen to this band's music and this song in particular a lot when I was younger.
                Changed schools a lot and never had much friends, spent nearly every break on my own, thinking, reflecting... wondering.
                My environment has changed a lot now, but the way I felt back then has never left me.

Comment

H.I.M. - "For You (Acoustic)"

(as a newbie, no links - sorry!!)

I can't even hear this song without my heart melting. I love pretty much every song this band cranks out, but this one in particular really touches a tender spot with me, and I'm not even sure why. I guess it's nostalgia, maybe. Been listening to them since I was in high school and I just can't ever get enough love metal.
                  -- Victory is in our blood ... We were born as warriors, and we will die as warriors --

Comment

This one, cause when it comes to relationships I am a bit broken.
                    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

This one. Listen to the whole thing. It makes me cry every time I hear it.

Comment

This song (the ending in particular) always makes me wanna (and have, on a few occasions) cry.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Main Title (Rock the dragon)

So much feels.

But for serious, No son of mine by Genesis.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'm not allowed to post links, but Avenged Sevenfold's "So Far Away". I cry every time.

"A final song, a last request.
                            A perfect chapter laid to rest.
                            Now and then I try to find a place in my mind,
                            where you can stay, you can stay awake forever.
                            How do I live without the ones I love?
                            Time still turns the pages of the book, it's burned.
                            Place and time, always on my mind.
                            I have so much to say, but you're so far away."

Reminds me of my best friend, R.I.P.

Comment

"The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band means a lot to me because I associate it with one of my best friends who died about 2 years ago. He used to love blasting it in the car and singing along, and whenever I listen to it I can remember him bouncing around to it and grinning. It's a very bittersweet song for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X