Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

I know the title says one question, but you can cheat and post again some time after your first question.
    [4:82]

Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Do froot-loops really have different flavours, or is it all a bed of lies?

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Is Wolverine circumcised?

Because I think maybe no because he was born around 1865 in Canada. And then I say yes, because he was raised in a very Protestant family environment.

That I know this and is scaring you is besides the point. He also has a brother. And no it's not Victor!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

How do I get at least 3 bonus questions?
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

What's the secret to happiness?
          Circe

Comment

What is the biggest evolutionary barricade for humans and how can it be over come?

Thanks to wonderful English grammar rules, that counts as one question
            "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
            nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
            As blending the Light with the Dark
            merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

How do I become the supreme dictator of the universe? (bacause deep inside we all wanna...)
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Why doesn't the universe throw me a freebie once in a while?

(no seriously. any time now, universe. any time now...)

Mostly art.

Comment

What is love?
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    How do I become the supreme dictator of the universe? (bacause deep inside we all wanna...)
                    I second this... we should all share the answers we get so that way we can get more knowledge
                    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                      What is love?
                      Please tell me you typed that while bobbing your head to the right.
                      "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
                      nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
                      As blending the Light with the Dark
                      merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Originally posted by XIII View Post
                        Please tell me you typed that while bobbing your head to the right.
                        Hah that's what I was picturing too

Comment

"Will a human truly love me sometime in this lifetime?"
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by XIII View Post
                            What is the biggest evolutionary barricade for humans and how can it be over come?
                            just watch GATTACA
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Where is my 100 million dollars?
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X