• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Isn't he beautiful?

Comment

Beer and Karaoke makes me smile from ear to ear!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg8260#msg8260 date=1288408455]

Isn't he beautiful?
        [/quote]
        Oh my...yes!

Hmm, more Halloween cookies and cupcakees today made me smile. And my small nest egg of emergency money is slowly growing! I swear it's hard for me to part with but a few dollars! I am so tight with money. I love it! :P
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I started my own open circle group in my area and people are actually wanting to join!! I have 4 members (woot) and I'm actually doing something with them for Samhain. I'm not lonely anymore it's a great feeling. The Goddess always provides for her children )O(
          ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

We had our first snow here on Saturday night. Although it was cold for the trick-or-treaters, it was better than rain. The Jack-o-lanterns looked so cute with hats of snow
            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

once these two news articles are submitted I'll be able to finally move onto magazine feature writing thank goodness ;D

Comment

the brutal headache I've been suffering with for most of the day is finally subsiding. ;D

Comment

Finally dragged my ass to the gym, and now I feel fantastic. Also, heard back from someone I emailed about job opportunities - they will start hiring in the next week, and he was pleased to receive my resume!

Mostly art.

Comment

The sun is shining and it has done so much good for my mood
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

The early birthday present I got in the mail. Steve sent me a ONE TERRABYTE external hard-drive. I've named it the TARDIS. In a week, it's going to be covered in TARDIS stickers, because it's bigger on the inside, and I'm a giant nerd. : ;D

Mostly art.

Comment

^That. Is awesome!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

When people tell me I'm cute for no reason. Sounds selfish but i dont get compliments from my hubby so I will take them where I can!

Comment

When I come home from Uni and my cat is sat waiting for me at the gate (he somehow always knows what time I'll be in). He comes running up to me and demands a cuddle ^_^
                            "The Germans do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves, and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eye of reverence." (Tacitus, `Germania', 9)

Comment

Not behind on Nano yet Going to bed while I can and spending some actual time with my husband for a little while.

Comment

IVE FINISHED MY NEWS ARTICLES AND GOT THEM IN ON TIME YAY ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X