This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

There's a black and white kitty that belongs to a house about two blocks away from me. I'm not crazy about the fact that she's an outdoor cat (I live one a busy road), but every time I drive by and see her, or walk by and get to pet her, it makes me smile.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

We just homed a tiny white kitten with black spots that was living in our backyard, with a very nice family.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

That the Autumn equinox is very close,and fall is just days away..(I love fall)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          We just homed a tiny white kitten with black spots that was living in our backyard, with a very nice family.
          Awwww that made me smile.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          And so did that! I love fall & spring. For Mabon I'm cooking both summer and fall vegetables. I love this time of year when there are both available.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Me too! The woolies are already out and I wore a hat to work tonight. Sadly working tomorrow but I should have time to do something resembling a ritual before work. I've got a lot to give thanks for this year!

Also, new episode of Druidcast is out and this month there's an interview with Starhawk!! Woohoo.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It is such a beautiful day out. I have windows open candles burning. We have a few trees changing colors but no big change yet but I don't mind. I will enjoy my first northern fall for all its worth!! I also got to go on a date with KP last night. I don't remember the last time we were able to go do something together. Went and saw Magnificent 7 for $15, which included 2 popcorns and a large drink. It was a fantastic time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              Only one more day before JP starts his new job! It still doesn't feel real, like it's too good to be true but I'm trying not to let my paranoia get the better of me. My mum has also had a few offers on her flat. They're all around 10k below the asking price, so she hasn't accepted anything yet, but still it feels like things are starting to move. I hope selling that place will mark the beginning of a brighter chapter in her life.
              Hey Hey how is JP's new job and what about offers on Mum's flat??? Hoping he is enjoying it.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

In these parts, "woolies" are fat, fuzzy, orange and black caterpillars...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

We have a pair of ducks living in our yard now. They invited themselves. For a long time there was just the male, now he has a girlfriend, and they live under our porch. They're wary of us, and yet curious at the same time - they will walk up to the porch and look at us inquisitively if we stay up there, but will run away if we come down and approach. Earlier I cut up the apple I used in my little Equinox celebration and tossed it to them; they gobbled most of it up. They're cute. We're hoping they will have babies we can sell to the highest bidder. Muahahahaha.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Why you mother ducker...(I know,puns suck,right?)
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It is currently 62 out and windy and brisk! It feels like fall. Now I just need some leave change and I will be set. Also with the windchill factor it is suppose to feel like 39 degrees. Yup I'm happy about it. Cannot wait!!!

Now where is my apple cider?

- - - Updated - - -

Corbin and Habbs are you guys in need of a cup while I'm at it?
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

I love Damh the Bard and have been wanting to order some of his cd's for a while. My dad likes him too, so it was my intention for months to order copies for his birthday too. I kept putting it off because money is tight at the moment with JP just starting a new job. Yet ever since I decided to start working with Bregans more I've had Damh's song, 'Antlered Crown and Standing Stone' in my head. It's a wonderful song for tugging on your feels while you're reaching out to the male godform if your path is Celtic flavoured.

Tonight my mum called to remind me that it's my dad's birthday on Tuesday. Panic stations!!! So I rushed onto Damh's homepage and picked out 'Sabbat' because I know my dad likes 'Time Machine' off that album, and the album with the same title as the song I've had stuck in my head. That album has my favourite Damh song, 'Brighid' on it too!

My plan was to be a naughty daughter and copy the CD's before I gave them to my dad. Then when I ordered the CD's I got a link to download them too for free!! Did that right away of course, and burned myself a copy of each. Now I'm sat at work with Damh's Sabbat playing in the background. Happy day!! ^^
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Strictly in the interest of being an informed citizen () I just watched an infamous "sex tape."

What a sleeper. I've seem more explicit stuff in PG movies.
                          Last edited by B. de Corbin; 30 Sep 2016, 13:39.

Comment

Fried bologna sandwich and ramen noodles, yep thats what makes me happy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Strictly in the interest of being an informed citizen () I just watched an infamous "sex tape."

What a sleeper. I've seem more explicit stuff in PG movies.
                              Was it with that miss america/universe gal? It's not her.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Was it with that miss america/universe gal? It's not her.
                                When I did the search I got a bunch of nasty stuff with her name attached to it, but not with her in it (click tricks). The one I eventually found was the one I thought was the real deal - about 40 seconds long, fully clothed & covered with blankets, with the highlight being about three seconds of blurry breast-flash.

Did I get fooled?
                                Last edited by B. de Corbin; 30 Sep 2016, 14:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X