This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

We have an apartment!!! Moving in June 9th!
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post

That's great news. I bet you're so relieved to finally have a home. I hope the move goes smoothly and it quickly becomes a cosy, happy home!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Wooooooooot!!!
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Oh forgot to add something that makes me smile. Erm.. ah I know...

When I was feeling down, my crazy boyfriend sneeked into my bedroom and made a Hello Kitty effigy of me to cheer me up...

He gave it feet too of course.

I really love this crazy man.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

congrats!!!
            sigpic

Comment

At the risk of giving readers diabetes from the mush, hubby makes me smile....things have been extremely stressful lately and last night he just seemed to know exactly what to say to wipe all that stress away. I love those moments when you just seem to fall in love with each other all over again. Makes it all sorta worth it.

Comment

I went for a hike this morning and foraged a bunch of dandelion greens and heads, and turned them into dinner. I foraged for my dinner, and that makes my whole world seem right.

It's the little things, lately.

Mostly art.

Comment

I've relaxed in my bed all day watching a marathon of NCIS. After three long busy days of work, it makes me smile!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am packed, I am prepared, I am going to lunch with a friend before the big roadie, and I can come home now to a clean room, clean car, and car with some gas still in the tank. GO ME.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

woke up early and got the house all cleaned up. i have finally shook off the bad vibes and now... i think i am going to write a novel... maybe... its something i always wanted to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                        I am packed, I am prepared, I am going to lunch with a friend before the big roadie, and I can come home now to a clean room, clean car, and car with some gas still in the tank. GO ME.
                        Things that make me smile: I JUST GOT YOUR LETTER!

Very long response to follow shortly.

PS: Enjoy your roadtrip, my pea!

Mostly art.

Comment

Seven more days and I'm OFF for the summer!
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I smile every single time I come to PF and see what some of my dearest friends are doing. Another day, above ground, heart still beating, mind still working. It's a good day!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

A friend came home today and brought with him a bag FULL of fresh, gourmet, expensive herbs and spices - which he got for free from the grocery store he works at! A lot of these fresh herbs are perfect for spell components and hubby and I had been unable to get a hold of them! That made my week!!

Comment

I thought I lost my debit card! I was in line at Walmart and all sorts of freak out. I try not to use my card and I use an allowance off my tips for the week to spend. So I had no idea last time I used it. Thankfully I got home and it was in my work pants. I iz smiles!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X