This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I had to place a work order through Staples today. So it was our first time ordering and I had to set up our info. It asked for the person to put as the name. We usually just put manager.

I put Jodee Wolverine.

My boss was like did you really do that? Yup. Who is ever gonna look?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

just for that you deserve ocd9pgrzecywphlkdawb.jpg
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I am so proud of my little family. I had a dating scan today for baby Unyet. It was absolutely unreal to see him/her moving around in my womb. My husband and my son have so much fun together in the afternoons. I love making dinner to the soundtrack of little squeals and much laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
          I am so proud of my little family. I had a dating scan today for baby Unyet. It was absolutely unreal to see him/her moving around in my womb.
          My no. 1 daughter is getting to experience this for the first time

Tears of joy flow forth...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Guess what, chicken butts?
            I got my electric blankee today! I hate sleeping in a warm aired room. I like my space heater to be set on low to just take the chill out of the room but not feel I'm in an oven.

Buuuuuut. My bed is pre-heating. I'm going to slip into mah warm burrito and sleep the sleep of deep fried burritos!

Comment

blanket-burrito.jpg
              How much is that burrito in the window ?
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4506[/ATTACH]
                How much is that burrito in the window ?
                i am so toasty right now. sooo toasteeeeeeeee

Comment

The article speaks for itself.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I just realize Hedy Lamarr makes me smile. Queen of Noir... at least for me.

Comment

That's "Headly Lamarr."
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Excuse me while I whip this out!!!!!
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Purring (slightly damp) cat in my lap.
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

funny_memes_smell_bomb_ass_weed_by_prideofwinterhold-d93112r.jpg
                            Inhale deeply and ....... relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax ...

Comment

Celebrating my Friday with some nice greens.
                              Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                              - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

I might survive this semester.
                                At least I'm trying!
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X