X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's in this? Is this like when my nose is stuffed up I eat a cheap butt spicy ramen. Slather it in lemon and hot sauce and go to town?
    Tomatoes, cilantro, kale, a ton of garlic, habanero peppers (2), celery, and a lime
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Tomatoes, cilantro, kale, a ton of garlic, habanero peppers (2), celery, and a lime
      That would be awesome. With a splash of vodka
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Just a splash????I think that is a bloody Mary with the HOT V-8.....Known as a Hells Mary.
        Hells Mary.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

^^^ That literally made my mouth water.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

One please

Comment

Talking to my work wife. She really does make almost everything better.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Bought a thermos cup. It's great. I used to be a disposable coffee cup junkie. ('Used to be'... I was one till yesterday)
                baah.

Comment

So all my hard work is going to pay off. I went on-line to see my direct deposit for Friday. I've been adding extra pto to get some moolah for my trip.

I have $235 for all my expenses and travel. I budgeted $178. (and by that I mean every meal has a budget, and even every bus I take and snacks. No souvenirs because I don't like to collect stuff. Except pics!)
                  And I will be able to pay off half my hotel bill before I even take my trip. So I won't be in debt when I'm done. Which makes this so much less stressful.

:^^:

Comment

https://youtu.be/9xd4kniHJqw this! I watch it over and over again
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I turned my whole day around. If anyone feels like being an ally, or having an ally, I'm all about it. Tackling this anxiety once and for all.

Ted Talks 'Super Better'
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Spent the day at my boyfriends and I've been spending it curled up in the bed and in and out of sleep all day. I love days like this where I can just cuddle up with him and relax and watch Netflix or nap and actually get real sleep for once
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

I found a wood cut out the other day of the word, 'WICKED'. It was only $4 (it was on sale), and I couldn't resist getting it!

I know it was meant as a Halloween decoration, but it makes me think of the musical (or the book! I love them both ) of the same name. I can't help grinning every time I glance over and see it!

Now if only I had a matching one of 'defying gravity'...

Comment

Love it, SC!

I like to work by candlelight at my altar, but until recently, I only had tea lights and votives--neither are great for actually casting workable light. So I bought pillars, but had to MacGuyver candle holders from things that I'm not sure are. So my mum and I have been looking for about two weeks for taper holders and then just now, as she was setting up an Amazon order, she looks up and asks, 'Why can't you use the ones in the drawer?'

I was stunned.

'You mean the ones in the drawer we never open, among the napkin rings we haven't used since the last dinner party back in '04? Why haven't I been using the candlesticks, and in fact candles, I haven't seen since I was 17?'

She started giggling and asked if they'd work, and I was like, 'well, let's see. They're wooden, they're short, they have candles in them and they're free and I don't have to pay shipping.'

Bless her. Some things have to percolate a little longer, but she gets there in the end.

We've been looking for weeks and the answer was in the kitchen the whole time.
                            She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I know you are all sick of hearing it (my vacay plans) But I haven't been able to take one in over 6 years or more.

Anyways. I'm all done. Ordered and paid for my attractions(zoo,museum and the harbor cruise) via the City Go Card. Saved a bunch. Pretty much got my art museum free! Downloaded all the vouchers, maps,bus routes and travel itineraries via pdf to my old phone. So I don't have to drag around papers (and yes I'm backing them up to my gmail in case I need to access them and my phone decides to eff me over)Pulled out my cash. All I need to do is pack.

I'm Done!:^^:

Comment

This thing makes me smile when all else fails

Comment

Working...
                                X