X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    I received the keys to my new house today ^.^

My son and my husband were chasing each other around and around the empty home. My son was enjoying the echo of his own voice and the pounding of his feet on the floorboards. I'm glad our first experience in the home was filled with fun and laughter.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4624[/ATTACH]
    That's great, Az!! Congrats. Your kid is adorable.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Gonna audition for 'shrek the musical' as Fiona next month showed the songs to my vocal teacher today, and she says they're perfect for me yay!
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Great part Iris..I think you will at least have fun,and oh yeh "Break a leg" as they say in the Theater for good luck..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          Gonna audition for 'shrek the musical' as Fiona next month showed the songs to my vocal teacher today, and she says they're perfect for me yay!
          That's great, Iris! I'm sure it will go well ^^
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Omg. They are opening an Aldi the next block over from my work. I am sooo excited!!!!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Can't sleep, time zones are messing with me. Looking out my resort window at the snowy mountains, siting by a fire having a glass of wine hoping I'll fall asleep soon watching my fiance sleep soundly and happily.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Omg. They are opening an Aldi the next block over from my work. I am sooo excited!!!!
                I just went to a hiring fair, today for an Aldi opening up in my town. I've never shopped at one. Looks like an ideal place for me to work though; variety of tasks and self-sufficient positions.

- - - Updated - - -

Some things that made me smile, today: All the pretty candle light dancing around me, as I sit here in the dark (aside from the glow of the computer screen), coffee from my favorite coffee shop, scooping my cat up for snuggles and thunderous purring that resulted, taking pictures of our holiday decorations and enjoying all those string lights! And, talking more to people in this forum.

Comment

I have not only straw goats this year but also a straw reindeer. Which looks kind of funny and completely non-traditional but nevermind.
                  Product_ROO01538_Image_1.jpg
                  ^like this but broader ribbons.

Other thing that makes me smile: how this post sounds completely off-the-wall but I don't even care.
                  baah.

Comment

A lot of the kittens at the shelter went home today, which made me happy. I also got to play with the new doggie: a white boxer. He's deaf, but very sweet and playful (he's still a puppy).

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Prisoners take care of abandoned foster dogs. The results are amazing.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I heard carolers out the next building that I lived. I'm glad that there's somebody who has the Christmas spirit. It makes me happy.

Comment

Two weeks off!

'nough said.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I put on Gladiator. I put on the heated blanket. I took an impromptu nap on top of said blanket.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I put on Gladiator. I put on the heated blanket. I took an impromptu nap on top of said blanket.
                              OHH eff. You just reminded me I own a heated blanket. I totally forgot.

*digs through storage*

Mostly art.

Comment

Watching people.
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X