I'm off the next 2 days!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: Things that make you smile

This comedian makes me smile. And he's wicked funny

Comment

Wow. I'm the only one with something to smile about lately.

1. First I'd like to thank the academy...er Juni and Chain. I am PURPLE!!! I HAZ POWAAAAA.
          er. no. But it's a happy acknowledgement of just how long I've been here.
          er. I'm old

2. I HAZ A MOUSE! I purchased a wireless mouse for $14. It has this cool middle button feature too. If I tip it to the right it moves me a page up. Tip it to the left and it goes back a page. Perfect for my reddit! I was so sure my whole laptop was fried. Guess not. It also just let's me scroll holding it up in the air too. Kinda weird.

Comment

Woot woot Duce....and also so it was the mouse...writes note in my secrets of computers notebook...

Thinking I need to gets me one of those wireless mouse things...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The Kentucky Derby is 3 weeks from today. Which means 8 weeks til Belmont Day! Can't wait to see everyone and bite the heck outta the Big Apple.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Wow. I'm the only one with something to smile about lately.

1. First I'd like to thank the academy...er Juni and Chain. I am PURPLE!!! I HAZ POWAAAAA.
                er. no. But it's a happy acknowledgement of just how long I've been here.
                er. I'm old

Your prior Moderator status was also a significant factor in my part of the decision, there.

Spoiler!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Getting around $700 from a tax refund (if ol Barry doesn't recall it first). My tulpa is becoming more vocal. US citizens still have the freedom to access the web (for now anyway). Also, getting a new supply of groceries tomorrow (gonna pig out on reese's cup ice cream )
                  What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

today, it was my daughter dancin with me to my fitness video. for such a short little thing, shes got a lot of spunk and really knows how to break it down lol

Comment

I met Jason Lee today! He was my customer in line. I was like can I see your id? And he's like yeah yeah. And I'm like I thought it was you and lo and behold! You are you! Then we chatted a bit. I said everyone was a secret Harbor Freight Tools junkie. And then I said I had a famous customer before him. I had just met a grumpy old man who looked just like the old man in UP. He was super grumpy to me. Until I told him to come back tomorrow to harass me. And then he smiled. And his face lit up. And then he stood around my register chatting me up a bit and left. I guess he was a lonely guy. I hope he comes in tomorrow. So I can sass him some more. Jason Lee seemed to like that story and laughed with me. He was super nice and chilled.

And of course..Jason Lee! :^^:

Comment

Couldn't sleep last night, hard to settle down when your mind is running.

- - - Updated - - -

I am now smiling at the fact I was so tired I put my above post here instead of the "What are you thinking about?" thread.
                        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                        sigpic
                        In Days of yore,
                        From Britain's shore
                        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                        And planted firm Britannia's flag
                        On Canada's fair domain.
                        Here may it wave,
                        Our boast, our pride
                        And joined in love together,
                        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

having 4 days off, starting tomorrow...

(I just wish it started today)
                          A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

drinking my favorite tea, with my favorite girl scout cookies
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

my financial aide forms are all filled in now. It looks like I'm getting a bit under nine thousand altogether for my ten thousand dollar expenses this year, not counting books. It includes loans they think I'm going to be taking out so it's not like they're just giving me money though. I have to pay back around half of it.
                              hm maybe I'm not smiling as much as I thought.
                              Circe

Comment

This video is SO stupid. I almost pissed my pants laughing.

Animated by RageNineteen: http://www.youtube.com/ragenineteenFree ringtones of all 4 songs below!Corpsehttp://vocaroo.com/i/s0g9zOGl4ROmDeaf from your Scream...
                                There once was a man who said though,
                                It seems that I know that I know,
                                What I'd like to see,
                                Is the I that knows me,
                                When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X