This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

The idea of a Dendera Trans Am. It will probably make Dumuzi cry, but understand it's satire, ok?
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Working on inspiration for a new series of paintings. It's going to be really interesting. X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My car is fixed!
        sigpic

Comment

Being 100% natural. From my imperfect skin to my natural colored hair to the dirt under my fingernails and the sweat on my brow, to the small boobies that I shove in a sports bra because I just don't want to be looked at as an object.

Coming into my own. Feels good.
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Concert coming up soon that i plan to go to; Dethklok, Lamb of God and Gojira....going to be one helluva show, won't be getting out without getting hurt in the pit for sure...counting on possible broken bone haha

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRusso View Post
              Concert coming up soon that i plan to go to; Dethklok, Lamb of God and Gojira....going to be one helluva show, won't be getting out without getting hurt in the pit for sure...counting on possible broken bone haha
              I think they're also coming my way. I wish I could go, SO JEALOUS. I need a mosh fest.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I just found out I have credits for etsy. I knew about their policy change, but I didn't expect such a nice thing as a credit for past listings. I now don't have to worry about putting stuff up.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

HAha I has moneys >
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

The pair of ravens that chill on the deck outside our house. I like to think it's a good thing they're here...

Comment

The birdies outside are enjoying the new bird bath and feeder I put out. Then here comes my 2 German Shepherds CHAAARRRGE! Reminds me of Timon and Pumba with the buzzards (yay Lion King reference) HAHAHAHAHA
                      Last edited by LiadanWillows; 23 May 2012, 23:24. Reason: Mixed up my lion king reference. Oops!
                      sigpic

Comment

Curling up in my blanket when it's that perfect measure of chilly temperature in the room! Especially when the window's open and I can smell the fresh air and hint of pine outside.

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowDemonic View Post
                          Curling up in my blanket when it's that perfect measure of chilly temperature in the room! Especially when the window's open and I can smell the fresh air and hint of pine outside.
                          I love that feeling
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Just bought tickets to a concert; Dethklok, Lamb of God, and Gojira...all in the same night of course

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRusso View Post
                              Just bought tickets to a concert; Dethklok, Lamb of God, and Gojira...all in the same night of course
                              So jealous! Make sure to get one of those crappy cell phone videos with scratchy guitar noise and drunk people yelling and blocking the view. :awesome:

Things that make me smile: Thunderstorms. It looks like it might storm where I am tonight and my fingers are crossed!

Comment

The fact that my 85 lb dog thinks he can lay on my lap. Sure I can't feel my legs, but he is so cute!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X