This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Yeah Was gonna pay for my Yoga and meditation class and found out that hubby already had done it for me as a gift and he is treating me to a concert later in the Month. Feeling so lucky right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Um guys. I think I fixed my internet issue for good. So a bit ago my internet started acting up again. It would come on for a minute or two and then go real slow and then cut off. I finally called the tech guy and made an appt. He said there was nothing wrong on their end but it sounded like faulty equipment on my end. So I made the appt for Thurs. Yeah, I'm sure that's going to go over very well with me.

So I decided to try an experiment. When I moved in here (over 10 years ago) I had cable and internet. So I had the cable line in through the hole in the wall. And then a splitter and two cables. One to my internet and one to my tv. I removed the cable service years ago. So the line has just been sitting there, unused. I noticed the cable on my internet was bendable on the end. Like it had a kink in it. I figured this was my faulty area. The wires are probably getting broken inside that spot causing a faulty connection.

So I just unplugged it and went to the tv cable wire that's been kicking it on the wall floor for years.

Guess what, chicken butts? My internet is back. And oddly...FASTER! I can tell because of my fb load time. I have a skin on it that is an outside app applied over it for custom colors etc. And it used to load really slow to that skin. Now it's back to a split second!

go me
      I would hire you. That was more thorough what what some of our techs are doing. <3
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Lol. I'll tell you I'll be there between the hours of later and never.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Yay. I got my iHome mini color changing speaker for my laptop. It's awesome! I can hear my videos!

Comment

Actually connecting with a human being on Whisper. Not humping. Just good conversation.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

That I made my wife eight candles, and she's excited to be able to use them once she gets home. Two are small, and are scented with cranberry, and the other six are about the side of a soda can and are made with some oil we got at Yankee Candle, called Pink Sands.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                That I made my wife eight candles, and she's excited to be able to use them once she gets home. Two are small, and are scented with cranberry, and the other six are about the side of a soda can and are made with some oil we got at Yankee Candle, called Pink Sands.
                Pink Sands smells great. I have a few votives of it.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm so excited! I have two days off. Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo!
                  I got my bus route on my phone.
                  I packed my bag (some jerky/cheese sticks/peanuts and some chocolate peanut clusters from the 99 cents store) I got my big water bottle in the freezer. I got my 30 spf sunscreen in the bag (also at the 99 cents store). I got my change for the bus and my umbrella! All I have to do is wake up, throw on clothes and grab my bag.

I also am preloading my mp3 with lots of podcasts and my books

I'm going to enjoy a nice lunch there, but I also know I'll go low on sugar with all my walking and bus ride. Figured better safe then sorry.

(and I packed my nitro juuuuust in case the old ticker goes south) :shy:

Comment

Out of curiosity, which zoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      I'm so excited! I have two days off. Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo!
                      I got my bus route on my phone.
                      I packed my bag (some jerky/cheese sticks/peanuts and some chocolate peanut clusters from the 99 cents store) I got my big water bottle in the freezer. I got my 30 spf sunscreen in the bag (also at the 99 cents store). I got my change for the bus and my umbrella! All I have to do is wake up, throw on clothes and grab my bag.

I also am preloading my mp3 with lots of podcasts and my books

I'm going to enjoy a nice lunch there, but I also know I'll go low on sugar with all my walking and bus ride. Figured better safe then sorry.

(and I packed my nitro juuuuust in case the old ticker goes south) :shy:
                      I love the zoo!!!!!!

Made a random trip to see my brother, hes on a job about an hour away. We had dinner and hung out. We haven't hung out just the two of us in years. I forget how much we make each other laugh and how good we get along.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                        Out of curiosity, which zoo?
                        I'm going to the Los Angeles zoo.

Comment

My very fav animals at the Zoo are the gorillas...Just fascinating to watch them.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            My very fav animals at the Zoo are the gorillas...Just fascinating to watch them.
                            Me too. But let's be real. I'm all about the BIG KITTEH KATS!!!!

Comment

Big cats, bears, and otters. Yup, I could spend all day watching those.

Comment

Yup Otters,very cool..Yeh and Lions and tigers and leopards..cheetahs OH yeh
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X