This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I bowled my first series in the new bowling league I joined. The name of our team is The Spicy Pickles! And I started with a 89 and moved on up on the third game to a 124! I can't wait to practice again. My partner is a great patient teacher!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Dumuzi is ALIVE and doing GOOD! He was out on the street with his brother protecting his grandmother's neighborhood. He told me he was carrying weapons of mass....well he had a screwdriver, a knife...and a cane. He was playing Batman. And I want to punch him square in the face for going out there! But he was a brave man. And I love him!

sorry I'm yelling and all kinds of coocoo at the moment. I knew in my heart of hearts he would be out there being a brave, good man.

Comment

Glad Dumuzi's okay!

Yesterday I went to my favorite coffee shop right before they closed up. I ordered a small coffee and paid for it, and as he was giving me my change, the guy at the counter said, "Go ahead and take a large." I understand the coffee just gets poured out and goes to waste if nobody drinks it by the end of the day, but I still thought it was really nice.

Comment

Went into town with my friend today and I bought mini Oreos
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My mother is back home, yay
            [4:82]

Comment

Booking a hotel with my little sis for Otakon this summer in Baltimore, MD. I've been wanting to attend an anime convention for over ten years and my dorky dreams are finally coming true!
              "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
              Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

I bowled a practice game of 144. And...a turkey! (3 strikes in a row). I think I've finally figured out my pace (which has been a problem trying to find a comfy stride.:bounce:

Comment

I just realized (via fb update) that it's swimwear time! Back story as to why I'm so damned happy. I had a wonderful sexy bathing suit from Torrid last year. I had it quite a few years actually. I paid a good damn penny for it too! Torrid swimwear runs about $69 plus tax. Actually a normal price if you can believe it. Anyways I wore it swimming to the gym only a handful of times. I forgot it in the showers and it was snagged! So I purchased another suit from Walmart. It's ok. But it's a little saggy and it's not as snug as I would like. So...now I can buy a new suit! And...I found out Old Navy has them in plus size! So I'm heading there tomorrow to spend some of my tip money I work so hard to save and never spend! Plus with all the chlorine of last year swimming...it's good to update my suit. :^^:

Comment

I weighed myself and found I'm back down to my weight I was a few years ago. That means I'm 20 pounds away from my ultimate goal of 150 pounds.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Plus with all the chlorine of last year swimming...it's good to update my suit. :^^:
                      TRy to find a 100% polyester suit. They last far longer in the chlorine. I can generally get a year out of them, going to the pool almost every day and being in the water for 2-4 hours at a time (other suits last me maybe 2-3 months).
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Its good to feel relaxed somewhat. X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

The flowers that just arrived at my door via a courier. I was so taken aback that I had to double check that he had the right address!

Mostly art.

Comment

I slept last night. All night and woke up feeling ok! X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Late night chat with Hassan makes me smile.

Comment

Finalizing my fall vacation. A week touring Switzerland, a night in northern Italy to visit Lake Maggiore, and four nights in Paris. Woohoo!
                                "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
                                Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X