X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Trains. I love them.
    I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
      Trains. I love them.

Comment

I found a shirt at TJMaxx today that I loved so much, I smiled when I tried it on in the dressing room. That never happens!

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
          Very funny.
          I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Reading in graveyards. So peaceful.

Comment

Hubby is home two days early from hunting because he filled his tags and everyone else gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                I was thinking more like this:

The train in the video I posted has 9,000 horsepower.
                Last edited by KahlanAmnell; 25 Nov 2013, 03:21.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I was reviewing my Deviant Art account to turn my prints earnings into points for a premium membership so I can buy my own prints for Yule presents. I have my expected sales from commissions and such, but I just discovered I sold a print I didn't know I sold....and its a fantasy portrait of a Paganforum member.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                    I was reviewing my Deviant Art account to turn my prints earnings into points for a premium membership so I can buy my own prints for Yule presents. I have my expected sales from commissions and such, but I just discovered I sold a print I didn't know I sold....and its a fantasy portrait of a Paganforum member.
                    Was it the ThorSon one? I bet it was.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Found out the tool place is giving me a small Christmas bonus. $50. But still..what company these days gives out bonuses anymore?! And I'm getting paid for not working Thanksgiving too!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Frosty horse kisses on freezing cold days. I love the tickle of horse whiskers on the back of my neck and there warm breath saying "I love the food you bring". It's almost the same as saying "I love you!"

Also milking cows when it's cold. My face rests against the warm flank as the sh, sh, sh of the milk goes into the pail. Right now it's warmer in the spring house than it is outside. I've got to whip up some mozzarella for Thanksgiving this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                        Hubby is home two days early from hunting because he filled his tags and everyone else gave up.
                        Congrats on his hunting trip! I still have one tag to fill but it's a gimme so if I don't fill it I won't cry too much.

Comment

Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon
                          Circe

Comment

I smile because my daughter won't stop doing somersaults (she just figured out how) and its the cutest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Was it the ThorSon one? I bet it was.
                              I was wondering that, myself.

nah... I'm not vain, at all.

[edit]just looked, curiosity piqued... and half considering buying a copy... I'm not available for sale in her prints.

So much for my vanity. [/edit]

- - - Updated - - -

[edit again]after further looking, while it doesn't show up in the "prints" page on her deviant art page, it is still available for purchase. I know, because I just did.

and, now it IS on the prints page: http://www.deviantart.com/print/5121523/

and, now, my vanity is sated.[/edit again]
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                                I was wondering that, myself.

nah... I'm not vain, at all.

[edit]just looked, curiosity piqued... and half considering buying a copy... I'm not available for sale in her prints.

So much for my vanity. [/edit]

- - - Updated - - -

[edit again]after further looking, while it doesn't show up in the "prints" page on her deviant art page, it is still available for purchase. I know, because I just did.

and, now it IS on the prints page: http://www.deviantart.com/print/5121523/

and, now, my vanity is sated.[/edit again]

Heehee....awesome. But yes, it was one of you. I get lots of hits on the Heathen art. I think it's rare or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X