X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Hmm... what makes me smile?

Generally everything that its in my sense of humor... A bit darker than black humor... XD

But the things that put the smile on my face, and don't make me laugh... they are different...
    -waking every morning, realizing that i live over the fog, so i can look at beautiful sunset... or cloud shapes (so thank you any kind of unnatural force, named whatever and however you want to be by anyone!)
    -holding Kilkenny beer in my hand... (thx Ireland! XD)
    -a look at the kids with their mom, begging her in pure manner of: mommy can u buy me this toy? reminds me of me, when there was only a child's joy!
    -winning in a drawing competition against my schoolmate! And i thought that i had no chances against her super hyper-realistic drawing...
    -looking at my father's photo, remembering the things he taught me and we did together... (pretty emotionally varied emotion...)
    -an awesomeness of having such wonderful friends (they really are friends!)
    -a kiss from my best friend and my inspirational muse. She is really nice, Freya should be jealous of her!

sigpic

Comment

My hubby sent me flowers at work for no reason

Comment

I feel that my facebook status-es have been very interesting and entertaining lately

Also I got called a "strange specimen, but in a good way" today. I feel this suits me. X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My new supply of chocolate biccies, ice cream and pizza makes me smile ;D

Comment

I changed the resolution on my desktop to 150%. So now my icons and curser and text is a bit larger. I can see better! But...tinychat font..still...tiny!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It makes me smile that this is post 500 ;D

Comment

I hate that Sin has more posts than me X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

A good night's sleep.

Comment

Going back to my dance class after 3 years and actually remembering the dances
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

today's ma birthday
                      Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

^ Happy Birthday again xxx
                        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I love that my art exhibition is on in one week and half an hour exactly Oh how happy happy happy it makes me!!

So happy I'm going to make an art portfolio thread on here! Woo me X

Comment

This makes me happy

Comment

[quote author=chelseabeth link=topic=80.msg12441#msg12441 date=1289588635]
                              This makes me happy

[/quote]

LOL
                              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Stats...DONE!
                                2 history assignments...ALMOST done!!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X