This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

So I went to the mall to pick up/refund the bras I just ordered over 2 weeks ago! I thought they would come in a few days to the store. I could have paid and got them in a week. Anyways I just couldn't spend the $72 on them. Just not going to do it. I returned them and then went to JC Penney's. I totally lucked out! They had some cute clearance bras. I found my size in a cute chocolate balconette and a cute leapoard t shirt bra. Prices were $18 and $15. Sadly I had gone down a cup and a back size. I guess that's good news? Meh. Anywho then I picked up a 6 pack of comfy no show black socks (I go through these like crazy. And yes I throw them away after a few months when they are no longer cushioned. Because my tootsies deserve some dang luxury) Anywho on sale from 16 to 12. And then the nice lady at the bras handed me a 20% coupon to use on the spot! SCORE!

I also tried to buy a usb micro cable for my mp3 and cell (I lost the other one) and they wanted $20! Oh hell no. Found it at Walmart.com for $5 and it's being shipped to the neighborhood grocery store next door to my work on Wed.

Double score!

I also rode my bike to the mall down the street. What a beautiful day.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ready for more frugal diva madness?

So I racked up my Bing rewards points and picked up a $10 amazon gift card for free. Went to amazon and ordered some undies. Got it free!

Free undies coming in the mail for meeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Ready for more frugal diva madness?

So I racked up my Bing rewards points and picked up a $10 amazon gift card for free. Went to amazon and ordered some undies. Got it free!

Free undies coming in the mail for meeee.
        You are indeed the frugal goddess!

Feeling crappy today, but I finally caught a friend online that I've been missing.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I finally understand what kids these days mean when they say 'netflix and chill'. It was a great night, although part of me actually wanted to watch the movie...

But I'm not complaining.

Mostly art.

Comment

I did a very basic blessing ritual with my mother and a glass of wine while helping her with tomorrow's dinner. I forgot the embrace the God and Goddess give over such simple rites.

Comment

Sometimes the world feels a bit lonely. Sometimes it reminds me that there are others out there if I look.
              Several things actually. I met a danish actress in the spring, she taught me a bit of dubbing. Yesterday she posted an article about anxiety, saying that she has struggled with it. I was scared how an acting career and anxiety would work, but it can be done! Then there's this : the heat in our livingroom isn't working. I told a friend that having people in my appartment to fix it stresses me. So last night he stopped by to give me a key so I can go to his place if I need peace. I have great friends.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

blackberries
                *licks fingers

Comment

I have fine quality blood in mah veins!!
                  baah.

Comment

The fact that when I go to a guy's house to watch a "movie" it's only watched for about 5-10 minutes tops. Didn't watch it the first time not sure what made him think we would be able to watch it a second. Fun times.
                    Last edited by volcaniclastic; 26 Nov 2015, 11:56. Reason: Holy double posts!
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Black Friday 2015 is now dead and gone.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        Black Friday 2015 is now dead and gone.
                        Thankfully I close every day till Monday night. So I get all the leftover crazy people. By my time they are pretty much spent.

Comment

JP Sears is funny.

The Newer Age Movement - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 9 - with JP SearsUltra Spiritual T-Shirts: http://shop.awakenwithjp.com/Claim Your free download of "7 ...
                          Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                          Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                          And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                          Genesis lyric

Comment

Cats + Catnip = Pure entertainment

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              Cats + Catnip = Pure entertainment
                              Aaaaw! Pictures?
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                Aaaaw! Pictures?
                                I'm so dumb. I should have taken video! I didn't take any pictures, either.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X