This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Yeah, she rocks. She is someone who still literally jumps for joy. I try to get her to rub off on me when I see her!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Dale is home and he made me breakfast in bed this morning woo me! x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Finally back in St. Pete after a week in Hartford.

Comment

A certain someone.
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Dale has converted me to True Blood... it makes me SMILE because I was resisting it so hard and yet he had me converted. X
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

This either belongs here or in a new thread labeled mind bending horrors. Approach with extreme caution.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

PF makes me smile. It's pretty damn cool to have such an open minded community where I can share my love for the Divine, and pick brains, and otherwise have fellowship with like-minded folks.

Oh, and kissing ass makes me smile.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Being around all you "kids" makes me smile ... Sometimes at you intuitiveness, sometimes seeing mistakes I made ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

My friend just messaged me from where he's stationed. He left earlier and I hadn't heard from him and I'm so happy he's ok.

Comment

Sun Sun Sun x

Comment

Here too! So lovely!

Comment

Finally back in St. Pete after a week in Hartford and no more business trips until fall.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7RnP...mbedded#at=229

*sigh* x

Comment

my son

lol right now hes making the kitty dizzy spinning him around on the computer chair saying "weeeeeeeeeeee"
                              "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                                Woah Peter Jackson lost A TON of weight!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X