Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    Sweeney Todd x
    This also makes me smile.
    sigpic

Comment

I finished a huge piece of work, finally - it's a donation for the 2011 Midwest Witches' Ball.

This one is a hand crafted bone handled athame, with hand carved wooden scabbard, all in a hand made tiger stripe maple fitted box.

Somebody is going to be very happy.

Now I can do something else with my life for awhile...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        I finished a huge piece of work, finally - it's a donation for the 2011 Midwest Witches' Ball.

This one is a hand crafted bone handled athame, with hand carved wooden scabbard, all in a hand made tiger stripe maple fitted box.

Somebody is going to be very happy.

Now I can do something else with my life for awhile...
        sounds beautiful!!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Finding out that my memory stick has been purposely stolen instead of lost. No, not sarcasm, Atleast now I know that someone somewhere knows where my coursework is, and that it can be found altogether

I am a very weird mind... That makes me smile too
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Exhibition is almost ready! So excited! x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^Good luck!
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

homemade veggie chili. fresh spelt bread. quality cider. talking to my roommate online, because he's at work right now.

life is kinda good.

Mostly art.

Comment

So nervous and excited because the first exhibition opening tonight and we aren't ready yet!
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Had a great time at the Michigan Renaissance Festival
                    sigpic

Comment

This morning, I tried using corn starch as a natural dry shampoo, and it worked great! My baby-fine hair actually has volume.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I have a happy. Chris from The Looking Glass metaphysical shop asked me to work part-time!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          I have a happy. Chris from The Looking Glass metaphysical shop asked me to work part-time!
                          Good for you!
                          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            Congrats!

My happy of the morning is that my son decided he wanted superhero underwear, so in the past 48 hours he just started using the potty during the daytime. Only one accident. Spiderman underpants it is!
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I know this is absolutely awful but I got so much satisfaction out of dreaming my best friend (crush)'s girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/fiancee was attacked by a giant crow... I am curious as to where that fits into the story line of my dream, considering it was just random, but it made me happy
                              Circe

Comment

It's Friday, and Friday makes me happy.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X