X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Clive View Post
    I'm assuming you've at least heard of the show The Big Bang Theory. Well, one of the characters is a genius but a total mama's boy and his mom would help him sleep by singing "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr."
    Hehe, I know the show but haven't heard the song before!

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    YAY BOB!!

Happy to hear that, D
    I knew you'd be happy to hear that

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
    He get his sexy kitty time with the ladies all outta his system?
    Here's what's funny.

He refused to have any quality time and beat the crap out of her instead. The funny/ironic part is that the guy gave him away so he can mate, but when he refused to do that he was returned to the guy so I could finally have him back.

His abuse of the lady kitty got him back to me

What were the chances of this happening?
    [4:82]

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
        Here's what's funny.

He refused to have any quality time and beat the crap out of her instead. The funny/ironic part is that the guy gave him away so he can mate, but when he refused to do that he was returned to the guy so I could finally have him back.

His abuse of the lady kitty got him back to me

What were the chances of this happening?
        Its cause he loves you best! I'm glad you got your Bob back!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

when my dog look at me with his big eyes! i just melt inside..

Comment

Burning Nag Champa incense.

Comment

Suez Canal residents defy President Morsi's curfew

Haha, in your face Morsi. The people of those cities stood against England, France and Israel combined, it's going to be hard for you to break them.

BBuNsCiCQAEg4Df.jpg

(Translation: Port Said won't kneel except to god. - State of Port Said)
              [4:82]

Comment

Anime. And AMVs that make me excited, to the point where my heart rate and breathing increases.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone takes the chance to watch that, which I would encourage, I hope it excites you as well. You don't even have to know what it is (although to not know would be a shame- it is a brilliant artistic endeavor, and it's source material was phenomenal) to appreciate how well made this was. The scenes were very well chosen, and everything is sync'd just perfectly.

Comment

My kids make me smile.

But then there's my TV shows I'm addicted to. Lol.
                  House, Bones, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Merlin (Oh god I'm obsessed with this show!).

Johnny Depp makes me smile no matter what. There is never a wrong time for Johnny Depp.

Comment

Minion's avatar makes me smile. It should be a gif, though, because Cas appears to have been caught just as he was about to pick his nose. Or possibly someone else's.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by egregor View Post
                      If anyone takes the chance to watch that, which I would encourage, I hope it excites you as well. You don't even have to know what it is (although to not know would be a shame- it is a brilliant artistic endeavor, and it's source material was phenomenal) to appreciate how well made this was. The scenes were very well chosen, and everything is sync'd just perfectly.
                      What is the scource anime for the above AMV?

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                        Minion's avatar makes me smile. It should be a gif, though, because Cas appears to have been caught just as he was about to pick his nose. Or possibly someone else's.
                        Hahaha! You're right he does!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen tee he he he hehe he he he he.
                          Kitten...
                          Hedge hog.
                          hehehehehehehe

~Jim Butcher

Comment

This pair of shoes makes me smile.

Many people have told me that they should be thrown out... but they're WAY too comfy.

They're like an old friend. I wear them each and every day. The first thing I do when I get home from work is to take off my boots... and on go the sandals.

You can hate on them all you want, but, in your heart of hearts, you know you're jealous of my shoes.
                            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                              This pair of shoes makes me smile.

Many people have told me that they should be thrown out... but they're WAY too comfy.

They're like an old friend. I wear them each and every day. The first thing I do when I get home from work is to take off my boots... and on go the sandals.

You can hate on them all you want, but, in your heart of hearts, you know you're jealous of my shoes.

lol, I have a pair of shoes like that. Jeans too...
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                lol, I have a pair of shoes like that. Jeans too...
                                Me too! I have some high heeled platform boots that are too beaten to really wear that I just can't throw out. I love them. The jeans have a hole in one knee and another under the left butt cheek. Both from skateboarding accidents, which shows how long I've had them. I haven't been on a board in a good few years. The butt hole (hehe) is getting so large now that I can't wear them unless I have leggings or thick tights under them, but still, I just can't throw them out.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X