Midweast Witch's Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midweast Witch's Ball

I just finished setting up my sponsorship for the Midwest Witch's Ball.

Thalassa will be excited to know that the theme this year is Steampunk...

If anybody is interested in going this year, be sure to look into tickets early ($40). They sell out FAST!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Midweast Witch's Ball

so very much wish I could attend something like this... I just don't have the cash hanging around for it, and I would spend what little room I had left on the credit card while I was there too... sadface... :upset:
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Sorry to say, like every other fun thing in life, I don't have the time or the money to participate.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I also like that Corbin called it the midweast witches ball :P

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          I also like that Corbin called it the midweast witches ball :P

Ahhhh... I just wanted to see who is paying attention....
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Ahhhh... I just wanted to see who is paying attention....
            Clearly...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Reminds me of Diane Wiest for some reason...
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                Reminds me of Diane Wiest for some reason...
                pronunciation?

~Jim Butcher

Comment

C'est possible.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Wish I could go but it won't be possible, unfortunately. I won't even be able to think about going to PSG, this year. Not that I've gone to PSG since I was 18, but I usually ponder going, every year. Not this time though.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm with Juni on this, sadly. I'd LOVE to go, because I've always wanted to, but I have to find the funds for a wedding in June in Ontario, and I think this year will be a year of very little moola.

Bah.

Mostly art.

Comment

That always sounds so fun!

And STEAMPUNK!!!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X