Can this alter/curse be deciphered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this alter/curse be deciphered?

Without giving too much information just yet, as to not taint the accuracy of the results, could anyone who practices tell what this curse entails?

what i will include is this "I want her to feel her Karma but I want it to happen now. I want to force the worst of destruction and devastation on her." which was written by the creator of the curse, which is my son's stepmother. I'm also worried not enough protection was used, as she states that this is her first "bad spell" (shes been practicing for 10+ years, though), and she performed this in the home where my son currently is today, and I'm worried for his safety.

Let me know if any other information is needed to read this properly.

Thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

*25.media.tumblr.*com/8140acf1d6f406fcec64ab2f0c3c7c05/tumblr_mi65pgAWvi1rl7fhqo1_1280.*jpg

there is the link to the alter, its not allowing me to post it any other way.. please remove the 3 asterisks...

Re: Can this alter/curse be deciphered?

Sounds like a messy attempt at frightening and intimidating someone.

I suspect there is probably more power in an AAA battery. Don't worry about it.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by saralynn View Post
      Without giving too much information just yet, as to not taint the accuracy of the results, could anyone who practices tell what this curse entails?

what i will include is this "I want her to feel her Karma but I want it to happen now. I want to force the worst of destruction and devastation on her." which was written by the creator of the curse, which is my son's stepmother. I'm also worried not enough protection was used, as she states that this is her first "bad spell" (shes been practicing for 10+ years, though), and she performed this in the home where my son currently is today, and I'm worried for his safety.

Let me know if any other information is needed to read this properly.

Thank you so much.
      From personal experience, it's very difficult to 'wish' karmic results upon someone. A person can seek justice for wrongs done to them, but it's justice via personal action or the intervention of some spiritual entity. And sometimes the Universe decides that the 'victim' in a scenario deserved whatever sort of wrong was done to them for one reason or another.

Karma doesn't move at the whim of humans - karma just is.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

So the curse portrayed in the photo isnt much to worry about, you dont think?

Comment

A real curse doesn't need anything other than will for it to work. Tarot cards, candles etc. ... well, they're just extras but without the real intention behind it, it doesn't mean much at all.

Curses - like all magic - need intention and precision. A vague wish such as 'I want her to feel her Karma but I want it to happen now. I want to force the worst of destruction and devastation on her.' is really pretty meaningless. 'Feel her Karma'??? It really doesn't make much sense at all. As I said, I really wouldn't worry.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
            A real curse doesn't need anything other than will for it to work. Tarot cards, candles etc. ... well, they're just extras but without the real intention behind it, it doesn't mean much at all.

Curses - like all magic - need intention and precision. A vague wish such as 'I want her to feel her Karma but I want it to happen now. I want to force the worst of destruction and devastation on her.' is really pretty meaningless. 'Feel her Karma'??? It really doesn't make much sense at all. As I said, I really wouldn't worry.
            I agree. Besides, if that's all it would take, imagine the state of the world after they've felt the wrath of a 4 year old or teenagers' tantrum.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Karma, if you believe in it, is a natural force. Humans can't wield it any more than they can wield wind. Wishing karma on somebody is little more than a form of venting. You're cool, bruh.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
              X