Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

story of a shining boy

Hi there,
    Good day. All of we have a lot of beautiful stories in our lives. So have you ever read a story of a shining boy? It is the best story in my life. Because a beautiful and a brilliant boy is overcoming though he was a child laborer in his first life.

Re: story of a shining boy

The only story of a shining boy I've ever "read" was A Boy And His Blob. Heartwarming stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by masud27 View Post
      Hi there,
      Good day. All of we have a lot of beautiful stories in our lives. So have you ever read a story of a shining boy? It is the best story in my life. Because a beautiful and a brilliant boy is overcoming though he was a child laborer in his first life.
      Is this the one about the kid who was a carpenter? I bet it's the one about the kid who was a carpenter.

At first I was thinking maybe it was about Buddha, but he was a Prince, so it's probably not about Buddha.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

nice information.

Comment

In English folklore, when the Shining Boy appears he is the harbinger of death.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Story of the shining boy? What is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Working...
            X