Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Guy fallen for Pagan Girl

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
    more good news: I don't think I have ever felt so absolutely sure I was loved ever. We actually both told each other we thought the other was the one for the us, and it was... Exhilarating. We'd both been thinking that and were just not saying it XD. Silly us!
    YIPEE!!!! YAHOO!!!!! Very happy for you.

Also I better be invited to your wedding.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
      Perhaps just my crazy mindset at the moment but if you wanted to test the ground you might ask about pagan marital practices such as hand fasting to get an idea of her opinion on things. Not with the intent to deceive but explore other aspects of her beliefs. Sounds strange I suppose but marital, death, birth rituals and such seldom come up in pagan discussions I've seen but explores a lot of a persons self image when they do.

As an aside note that might interest you from a relationship perspective. I met my then future wife in Sept I think it was, we were married in Feb of the next year and have been happily married since, that being in 1981 - 1982 year. Never was marriage even spoken of by either of us, we just knew it was going to happen and accepted it as such. In fact the only time any one spoke about marriage was when we were in the barrack (we were both active military at the time) and a number of our friends started taking bets as to when we would be married as we made a marital pair in their eyes. My family sort of Folkish Christian & Folkish Magical practitioners while hers was Christian. The only thing ever said was by her father and that was "He had better not be Air Force or Army! Marine preferred but Navy acceptable!" He and his wife retired or ex-Marines.

I wonder if the forum she frequented was The Agora? It shut down unknowingly and without any indicator of trouble around the 1st of Sept.
      That's certainly something to consider. Those things have not come up in our conversations we've had.... Now I am curious.

You two certainly hit it off. I can't really say I feel much different from that, aside from not being in the military and our awkward two and a half year period of trying very very hard to pretend we didn't want to date each other (which is a story in itself). I did just kind of.... Know. Which I thought sounded dumb but it seems to be more common with love than I thought. Thanks for sharing that, it did interest me indeed.

I don't recall which one it was, I'd have to ask her. It certainly could have been.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
      YIPEE!!!! YAHOO!!!!! Very happy for you.

Also I better be invited to your wedding.
      If we get married, I will make sure you're on the invite list XD.
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post

If we get married, I will make sure you're on the invite list XD.
        Sweet B)

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I am so happy for you, Malflick!
          We have a saying in Russian- "Нет худо без добра.", wich means- "There is no good without bad".
          The car can be repaired - don't worry. The important part was with your friend in it.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

A bit late to the road show, but I'm very happy for both of you! Congrats, kids ^.^

Comment

Thank you, both of you ^_^. I'll be seeing her again this week for our 6-month. I'm rather excited!!!

And that is a good saying, I like it. (I've always wanted to learn Russian, and visit Russia....)

Comment

Yay for anniversaries! Hubby has just decided he's taking me away for our first year wedding anniversary, but I'm not allowed to know anything about it, except when it is.... Exciting!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I hope your anniversary is awesome !!!

also, I thought I'd share this link made me happy

- - - Updated - - -

....then I read the comments

Comment

Missionary types tried to tell Hubby he would be yoked to an non-believer and bullshitbullshitbullshit. He ignored it, thankfully

I've sent it to him though, as an example of how we could possibly work together.... We'll see how it goes!

And the anniversary is going to be awesome, I'm sure of it... Even though I know NOTHING about it, and he's booking everything with the business account so I can't even trawl through bank statements :P

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                      Missionary types tried to tell Hubby he would be yoked to an non-believer and bullshitbullshitbullshit. He ignored it, thankfully

I've sent it to him though, as an example of how we could possibly work together.... We'll see how it goes!

And the anniversary is going to be awesome, I'm sure of it... Even though I know NOTHING about it, and he's booking everything with the business account so I can't even trawl through bank statements :P
                      Well gosh, I see this really is going to be a big surprise !!!!

Let me know what he thinks of the article... Nobody has told me the unequally yoked thing yet, but then again not many people know my girlfriend and I are in an interfaith relationship. Hell, I met her at Chapel years ago lol... Though the pentagram and 3 moon necklaces should tip SOME people off :P

Comment

Working...
                      X