Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learningherbs.com

Hi all,

I don't know if there's anyone else here that wishes to learn about herbs. If so, however, I wanted to suggest the website that I use. It's very much about using herbs regularly, not only as medicine. It also has tremendous, amazing kid resources, which is great for people like me, who have kids.

I've learned a tremendous amount from them. I'm not affiliated in any way, so I'm not selling or plugging. My point here is to offer a resource for herb learning. Everything from chickweed pesto to yarrow poultices. Using herbs on your table each and every day, or using them for health and healing... it's all there.

I have the herb fairies line of books they offer, and their Wildcraft game. My daughter came up to me unexpectedly and said, "Look, mommy, jewelweed!" and sure as shooting... there it was. Jewelweed in her little hand.

It has made a huge, positive impact on our lives. So if you're interested in incorporating this into your life on a real and regular basis.

Again, I'm not affiliated, just trying to pass on what I've found to be an amazing, amazing resource.

Free home remedies, herbal courses and classes, the Wildcraft board game and Herb Fairies kids program. Join our herbal education community and become a confident home herbalist.

Re: Learningherbs.com

I looked it over. It's alright...I feel like every page is saying "Buy my EBOOK now!!!111!!one!"

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Learningherbs.com

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I looked it over. It's alright...I feel like every page is saying "Buy my EBOOK now!!!111!!one!"
      Yeah, there is a lot of sales on the site. However, there are also tons and tons and tons of recipes and the like. Loads of information. I find the best use is to do a search for what I am wanting to do at the moment.

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Comment

Working...
      X