Witch, Wiccan or what?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witch, Wiccan or what?!

Well hi, I'm searching the net for some decent answers to what's actually going on with myself. Pretty confused but I know I've had many spiritual experiences and I'm not quite sure why they keep happening to me? From dreams that read the future to hearing spirits and seeing orbs. From mind tricks to nightmares I really have no clue what's going on?
    Anyone with any understanding should chat me, or comment or how ever this works sorry I'm new haha

Re: Witch, Wiccan or what?!

You'll probably get a decent number of questions before anyone tries to provide a theory. Knowing details helps figure things out.

Off hand though, are you encountering spirits in a number of places or just one specific address?
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Many places, well three main ones but I get vibes and feelings in a lot of places. For a few years now, sometimes I have dreams about the spirits and I'll wake up and hear things going on in the house.
      I've seen an orb when my friends and I where "ghost hunting" only myself and my ex partner actually saw it.
      I used to encounter strange things at his every night I stayed there for two years, three knocks on the door at three am.
      footsteps,whispers flashes of images, things being moved around and I'm almost certain I've seen my ex possessed. Sometimes we'd feel so weird we would drive for hours away from the house to feel safe..
      & then I've experienced things at my home too like tall blue aura type things I guess towering over me as if they have something to say.
      When I was little I used to play at an abandoned house my friend and I made a game of how a family died there and they got killed, it was my idea no clue why it came to me but I found out last year that in that house a man did kill his family.

Comment

First of all, what you experience does not define your spiritual path. Dreams about the future do seem like some sort of premonition. Are you able to clearly remind these dreams? More details would be nice.

What do the spirits tell you?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I remember my dreams very well I could recall a dream from years ago if it was one that was telling me something. I have dreams where it feels like someones warning me of something bad coming or about to happen in my life. Almost like someone's trying so hard to talk to me they have to enter my dreams. & what I dream is exactly what happens either right as i wake up or that week ect I get dreams when things get weird too, my ex lost his keys and went crazy for a whole day looking for them I had a dream that they where inside the wall & it turned out they where. He was convinced I had put them there.

the orbs move and randomly, I've only seen one vivid one and he started following me so I ran away. I felt scared because I didn't know what I was seeing but I could tell he was friendly somehow... He was just a nice blue orb.

It feels like spirits are either warning me about others and trying to help me, or they're telling me a story & sometimes I get horrible awful dreams where I really feel like a bad spirit has visited me.

One experience I'll never forget is when I saw a flood of fast blue aura type things swoosh above my head and flow out the front door of the house I was at as I turned around my ex partner was standing at the door & told me to get the f**k out of his house continuing to shut the door I followed the path of the flashing blue but before I know it he'd come out and grabbed me.

I'm only young so I'm really confused I started getting this all at around fifteen I'm now eighteen

Comment

This happened to me when I was younger. The thing to do is really just to protect yourself, and get use to it. It's a big roller coaster, but you'll learn to get use to it, control it and live with it until it passes.

Comment

How long does it last for? I don't have the bad experiences as much anymore but it feels like it ruined my relationship of four years, & sometimes it feels like it could completely take me over..
              but the good experiences are exciting and I'm glad I get them.

does this happen to most people or only a certain type?

Comment

This is less intro and more question regarding seemingly paranormal event so I'm shifting it to Ceremonies and Practices.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

When I was younger I had the same types of experiences until I drowned myself in loud music, booze and other intoxicants. That helped mute the voices and visions for a while, but the feelings are returning little by little as I grow older, more experienced in the esoteric arts and less into intoxication and a rowdy life style.

Every culture and spiritual path has people who go through these types of experiences, from the seer, oracle, saint, shaman, witch doctor to the modern medium. As SeanRave said, these experience don't define your path, only a gift- even the scary parts are a gift, as these lead us to understand our fears and the ability to work with various types of beings which can benefit others in the future for healing or guidance (if you choose to continue to stay open to the spirits and their messages). As long as we don't let fear take us over this ability has many rewards, like having friends and guides beyond, or at least quite different then, human companions which leads to a greater understanding of existence and spirituality.

On the question of your path, only you can choose that, unless you are of the mind set your path chooses you, in which it will become very clear as life progresses, at least from my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by That-girl View Post
                    How long does it last for? I don't have the bad experiences as much anymore but it feels like it ruined my relationship of four years, & sometimes it feels like it could completely take me over..
                    but the good experiences are exciting and I'm glad I get them.

does this happen to most people or only a certain type?
                    While this might not be what's happening, here's just a thought. One theory that has to do with other entities in the universe is the "vibrational" theory. It basically states that all spiritual beings "vibrate" at a certain frequency, and how high their vibrational level is generally correlated to how positive, joyful, or love filled they are. So generally, certain beings that tend to cause problems for people in a malicious manner vibrate at low frequencies.

People are considered also to vibrate at certain frequencies, and often the kinds of beings we can interact with may correlate with their own frequencies. When our mood is generally negative, we may have a lower vibration level, which can occasionally attract lower vibrational entities, which may cause problems for you. Now, I'm trying to imply that you're a very negative person or anything, but I mean heck, everyone can find some hidden anxieties or worries that they may need to work out, and when they do, it may affect them spiritually too.

Now, what I said above is in no way conclusive, and certainly, I think that theory has a lot of holes in it. And if you happen to decide to do some research on it, just be aware it's more of a metaphysical theory than a specifically pagan one. I will say however, whenever my mood is better and I worry about less things, I seem to generally have more positive spiritual experiences. I don't have many negative ones though, so I can't really compare otherwise. However, I think with you specifically, you may just be a lot more spiritually sensitive than most people, and in some ways, I kind of envy that. :P

Otherwise, I would follow LizardMind's advice and look for ways to protect yourself. While I'm not exactly well versed on that, I tend to hear people say that kind of thing quite often, so I'm sure there are definite ways to help in that regard.

Good luck, though! I hope this helped.

Comment

sounds like you may need to read up a bit about the other dimensions and how you can protect yourself from unwanted energies. its all possible.

Comment

Alrighty, I'm hoping I can get my meandering thoughts in order here...you've received some excellent advice already! This thread is a wee bit on the old side, but I thought I'd throw my .02 in.

What I'm gathering, OP, is that you've had some unsettling experiences, yes? It is an unfortunate side effect of the "gift," and even after dealing with it for as long as I can remember, I am occasionally unsettled myself. The best advice I can give is to cleanse and ward your home and learn to protect yourself, and, when you feel comfortable enough with it, to learn to distinguish between how certain entities feel. It's easier said than done, I grant you, but some of them can make you feel unsettled even though they're just being curious so, for your own sanity, you'll want to learn to differentiate between the energies. You definitely want to get a hold of any fear you might feel when you're dealing with them - being as calm as you can makes it much easier to deal with the situation in which you find yourself. Some you can just acknowledge and that's enough. Others will get agitated and can be quite chaotic, even if they don't mean harm. (And there are those out there that do mean harm, though they tend to be much less concerned with humanity than we seem to think.) Some...well, just want to poke at you.

As far as it happening to certain types of people, I would say that some are more naturally receptive of it than others, but I believe everyone has the ability were they to tap into it. Many don't wish to, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                        X