My first Beltane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Beltane!

This will be my first Beltane and first celebration of any sort really! My family's religion never allowed any type of celebration so I of course never have celebrated anything before. Anyway, I just wanted to share how excited I am!!!

Re: My first Beltane!

Woohoo! I know the feeling in a way. My husband's in the military and this will be the first beltaine in five years that we'll FINALLY get to spend it together ^_^
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm excited for you! It's such a nice feeling to know that the whole -point- of a day is to celebrate and be joyful, there's something very freeing in celebrations. This will be my first year actually doing anything 'big' as in not celebrating quietly by myself.
      My Tumblr
      My Webcomic
      My Twitter

Comment

It will me my first Beltane as well Happy Beltane, everybody!

Comment

Hay hay hay soon be beltane day!
          People are meant to be loved,
          And things are meant to be used.
          The reason the world is chaos is because
          People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

I hope you really enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by chris1987 View Post
              This will be my first Beltane and first celebration of any sort really! My family's religion never allowed any type of celebration so I of course never have celebrated anything before. Anyway, I just wanted to share how excited I am!!!
              What sort of religion are they?

Comment

JehovahsWitnesses

Comment

...and here was me thinking you were going to say some strict Scottish Protestants! Please note that I was brought up in Scotland and used to be a Christian and while I was a very small Scottish church split because one of their members was Lord Mackay of Clashfearn and he went to a Catholic friend's funeral.

Comment

Hey, it will be my first Beltane, also! This will actually be my first Holy Day since I have retruned to my Pagan roots. Before I became a Christian about 8 years ago, I was totally unaware of pagan holidays! Now that I am older and have come back "home" and have that knowledge, I will be celebrating! I just don't have anyone to celebrate it with LOLOL if there are any wiccans near me, they sure know how to stay in the brrom closet!

Comment

I admit I have never celebrated Beltane, but I certainly will this year. I see no reason to abstain simply because I'm not religious and it's a great thing to celebrate the earth as it blooms!
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X