Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Giddy Anyone..?

Just want to know how normal this is, this is my experience:

I was working a spell for my friend to draw energy to her for finances and a spell of protection over my husband in his travels and had a blue candle lit for devotion, a white for psychism o help my energy flow more easily where I was directing it, and a green for money. I used my tarot cards as well and afterward I lit some incense so I could feel at one with the Divine. During and after the spell I felt really happy, silly, couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear, dizzy like I was drunk/high, an giggling???! Has this happebed to anyone else? Semi-new at all this.

Re: Feeling Giddy Anyone..?

I often feel giddy after a really good Journey. The other day I met my inner Shaman guide for the first time, and I was beaming and delighted (and puzzled) for quite some time after. I think it's a natural 'spiritual high'. You've touched something that is important to you, and it affects your mood. From what I understand it's quite normal.
    My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Comment

Re: Feeling Giddy Anyone..?

Hmm, I asked this very same question over a year ago, but I can't find the thread anymore. The feedback was all positive though, that it is a good thing if you feel this way. For me, it is overwhelming and I often cry. Happy tears of course, but just like absolute overwhelming awe and delight. I can just blub my way through the rite sometimes.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
      X