Free Card Readings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Card Readings

I'm looking to practice my skills in both Cartomancy and the Clow Cards. So if you have a question or want a general reading, I'm currently offering free readings. So just drop a question by and tell me which method, if any, you prefer. I can also do private readings via inbox if you like.

Re: Free Card Readings

May I request a general reading? You can choose the method.

Comment

Ditto. General reading, and I have no idea what Clow Cards are, so let's go for those!

Mostly art.

Comment

Okay, Chris, I did your reading with a deck of playing holographic cat playing cards. I used the Mind/Body/Spirit spread. I drew the following cards:

The two of spades indicates that you tend to have difficulty making decisions. Since I drew this for the "mind" position, it tells me that this can cause you anxiety, and you tend to want to put off difficult decisions.
        The four of clubs indicates that you have cause for celebration. I drew the four of clubs in the "body" position, which signifies that you are in good health. Perhaps with enough of the aforementioned celebration, you can change that. Have a drink or two.
        I drew the Queen of Hearts for the Spirit position. She's reversed, which indicates that you're feeling out of touch with your emotions or forced to suppress them. I get the sense that her position in the Spirit position means that the interpretation relates more to your religion/spirituality.
        Does this sound accurate to you?
        Volcaniclastic, the Clow Cards are an oracle deck that originated from an anime. I'm caught up in a game of Apples to Apples right now, so I'll get to your reading tomorrow.

Comment

That's very accurate! I do have a hard time with decision making and it definitely causes me some anxiety. I am actually in the process of getting healthy again (recovering from eating disorders) and I have been feeling out of touch when it comes to religion for a long time because I felt forced to be involved with my families religion and try to fight my right path, recently I finally told my dad that I am Pagan so at least I can feel a little better about that Good job Catdemon-Ninja!

Comment

Well thank you for offering this. I do love to hear the way other people read the cards and to see how the cards speak to them. It's like learning every time!

I am having trouble at work: I feel trapped, can't move up because I don't want to print with lead ink, insulted and disrespected and patronized by my bosses, but stick around because the money is great. I want to know how it's looking - leaving the question open about work so that the spirits can tell me what I need to hear.

Clow Cards, since I do love me some anime
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I would like a general reading if possible, please.

Comment

Working...
              X