Elements - By lindsey stirling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elements - By lindsey stirling.

So i heard this for the first time last night and i thought i was just amzing.

Re: Elements - By lindsey stirling.

this makes me feel...omg no words!! this is just wonderful!

Comment

yeah she really is amazing you can just see in her videos how much energy and effort and joy she put into her music, personally id say it was a form of magic in and of its self

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
        yeah she really is amazing you can just see in her videos how much energy and effort and joy she put into her music, personally id say it was a form of magic in and of its self
        i've always thought music to be a type of connection to magic...i sing, and when it comes to certain songs, the vibration and the energy, you can just feel it. as if it is almost underneath your skin. music is a wonderful joy!

Comment

yes i know exactly what you mean, i really love old songs like old old folk songs specifically for that reason

Comment

yes i know exactly what you mean, i really love old songs like old old folk songs specifically for that reason
            same reason why i like old music too

Comment

have you noticed though violins guitars they just have ..... a soul it sounds stupid but you watch her play and you can see the violin with the same connection to her as an athame to me, at least i can anyway

Comment

have you noticed though violins guitars they just have ..... a soul it sounds stupid but you watch her play and you can see the violin with the same connection to her as an athame to me, at least i can anyway
                i know exactly what you mean...i get that feeling mostly from violins...and pianos, they really sweep me off my feet. it is kinda like they have their own soul. i never thought of seeing it that way. i was never really able to put it in words, but i felt it.

Comment

Stunning. I abhor dubstep but it actually mixes well with the violin as the instrument takes precedence (as it should). This piece reminds me soooo much of music from Final Fantasy X and XIII it's scary. Saving this to music library and will search for the album too. Thanks for posting!
                  This makes me really wish I could play an instrument, wow.
                  sigpic

Comment

your quite welcome and tbf it was probably inspired by FF lindsey is a self confessed nerd and geek, so lol

Comment

Okay I like her even more now!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love lindsey Stirling! I have several of her songs and elements is one of my favorites
                        Circe

Comment

She is amazing! I saw her live and met her (briefly) at Faerieworld's last year. Would you believe she's Mormon (She is, so it doesn't really matter what you believe)? She definitely is inspiring and talented and has been a favorite musician of mine since I've been listening to her.

Comment

woooo everynes reveling in the lindsey love

Comment

Very impressive... not the type of music I normally go for but she does it with such passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X