Post your workout music here...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your workout music here...........

I need to get pumped and motivated to get back into workout mode. Whats some of your favorite music to get your blood flowing? I'll start.............

Metallica~Fuel
    Rammstein~Feuer Frei & Du Hast
    GnR~You Could Be Mine

Re: Post your workout music here...........

I listen to metal - but that stuff you mentioned is too slow and too commercial for my liking. I like stuff like black, death, and thrash. It don't really pump me up for workouts that much, but it does help a bit. I listen to that music so much that I am used to it, pretty relaxed, perhaps desensitized.

Comment

I usually don't listen to music when I exercise, but bands like The Casualties, Agnostic Front, Arkona are good for me to get pumped up.

Just about any street punk band. Metal sometimes.

Comment

I like rotting christ for working out. greek black metal band but they do a lot of kick ass vocals with "war chants" and stuffs and good melody guitar riffs.

Comment

"Freak on a Leash" Korn
          "What have you done?" Within Temptation
          "What doesn't kill you" Kelly Clarkson
          I can't think of anything else right now.

Comment

Training equals extreme metal - subgenres that gives you a surge of adrenaline concentration so you can surpass your limitations.

Comment

hey Monster if you like rammstein you should check out Ministry lol...their old stuff like "Just One Fix" or "thieves" and all that good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHat View Post
                hey Monster if you like rammstein you should check out Ministry lol...their old stuff like "Just One Fix" or "thieves" and all that good stuff.
                Thanks. I'm starting to detect a age gap between me and some of the posters in this thread. Hearing that Metallica was "too commercial" made me chuckle. I am old enough to say that I listened to them before they were cool....and way before they were considered commercial. Hahaha

Some of this new stuff wouldn't even BE here if it wasn't for Metallica.....but now they are "old" and too commercial. Hahaha. Its funny to me. Most of this new stuff has no heart. For me, most of what I considered real music died when Nirvana came onto the scene. Man, in the 80's and early 90's music was great. It was all about love, sex and having a good time.

Then Nirvana showed up. Can anyone tell me who thought that flannel, not bathing and everything sucks was a good idea? I mean.....really?

Comment

well i listen to the same kind of music as the guy who said "too commercial". like Black metal, Thrash metal, Death metal...i think it's more that the popular music just isnt our thing most of the time lol(at least that's the case for me). i'm not a metallica fan but i can dig some of their guitar riffs here and there.

Comment

It is true that Metallica had a great influence on many bands. I actually have their first 4 albums and I like their old stuff, but in my opinion they have "sold out", or at least they have taken a path that I do not identify with.
                    Maybe I have somewhat of extreme tastes/opinions, but to me almost all music from the united states sounds for the most part: commercialized.
                    Maybe I've just gone too far into metal though. I started off liking bands like Metallica, Iron maiden, Judas priest, but over time was in search for heavier and heavier stuff. Then got into death, then eventually found black, and now death sounds somewhat Juvenile to me, but I still like some of it. I found that the more heavier stuff you get into the more desensitized to it you become, and thus my musical tastes have evolved somewhat over the years.

Comment

Working...
                    X