Purging the tea cupboard - willing to give it away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purging the tea cupboard - willing to give it away

It's a well known fact that I have more tea than any one human could ever consume. So I've been going through and taking out the teas that are still good, and tasty, but that I simply don't drink anymore. I don't want to throw them out, though.

So, I'm going to write a list of what I have, and if one individual would like the whole lot, I'll mail it to you. I'd mail things separately, but I can't really afford the postage to send a bunch of parcels, so all the tea, to one person, if you'd like.

If there's no takers, then I'll just toss it.

- Eden Grove Sample pack: a mix of black teas, green teas, and the odd herbal (7 bags)
    - loose leaf maybe 50g?, Mountain Herbs mix: fennel, eucalyptus, peppermint, spruce, curled mint, blackberry leaves, raspberry leaves, heather, milkwort cabbage, ribwort, rosemary, anise, sage, sunflower blossoms, elder blossoms, gentian root.
    - loose leaf Herbs and Witches (small amount): orange peels, fennel, nettle, balm, lemongrass, sunflower blossoms.
    - 8 bags Tetley White Tea
    - Asiatic Pennywort (bought in Thailand, unopened)
    - Algonquin Tea Co. "Awakening Tea": labrador tea, mountain mint, alfalfa, nettle, astragalus, angelica, joe-pye, calamus, ginseng (this stuff works like coffee for waking you up!)
    - loose leaf Granville Island Tea Co "Spring Cleanse" (not sure what the blend is, sorry)

I think that's it. So yeah, first come, first serve. Otherwise, I'm happy to try and find a home for it elsewhere, or just toss it in the compost.

Mostly art.

Re: Purging the tea cupboard - willing to give it away

I would gladly take that tea off of your hands

Comment

OOOH! TEA!!!

...someone got here first...

(btw, let me know when you get your box...I'm concerned about customs)
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

What did you send Thal Justian beibers monkey??
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
          I would gladly take that tea off of your hands
          And the first taker is Cuckoo. Done and done I'll mail it off before the weekend

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          OOOH! TEA!!!

...someone got here first...

(btw, let me know when you get your box...I'm concerned about customs)
          I've been going to the post office every day to check. I'll shoot you a PM as soon as it arrives.

Mostly art.

Comment

Lol damn it, I got here too late. I would also gladly have taken your tea collection. My little sister is a tea-fanatic. hehehe
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My Fav Tea is rosehip,hard to find around here though.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                Lol damn it, I got here too late. I would also gladly have taken your tea collection. My little sister is a tea-fanatic. hehehe
                I would have loved to mail people whatever they wished, but there's a minimum charge on parcels going to the states, so I likely would have ended up paying upwards of $10 per person.

I'll keep that in mind in the future though

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  I would have loved to mail people whatever they wished, but there's a minimum charge on parcels going to the states, so I likely would have ended up paying upwards of $10 per person.

I'll keep that in mind in the future though
                  It's quite alright. I totally understand and would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    And the first taker is Cuckoo. Done and done I'll mail it off before the weekend
                    Woohoo! Tea! Thank you, Vol

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Nope, I sent her a surprise.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

His fans prefer to call it the "Bieberconda" Anun.

(I only know this because of reddit's eternal vendetta against Bieber)

Mostly art.

Comment

My Fav Tea is rosehip,hard to find around here though.
                          Do you have a herbal store anywhere nearby? I didn't think we would, be we have one right in town. It's pretty awesome and they have almost anything you can imagine.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                            Do you have a herbal store anywhere nearby? I didn't think we would, be we have one right in town. It's pretty awesome and they have almost anything you can imagine.
                            Oh man, I would love a tea shop around here. I love trying new tea blends... Whenever I visit my girlfriend her roommates and I have been having teaparties. We get a lot of the loose leaf tea off the web, so its fairly random if its good or not ^_^.
                            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                            X