This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Thread!

One of my hobbies is to create images using 3D objects, textures, formats etc in Daz Studio and Poser. This is my latest piece, hope you can see it alright its a wee bit small lol. What art bits (drawing, painting, digital etc) have you done that you are happy to share?

image.jpg
    There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
    William Wordsworth

A very quick one I did the other day

image-1928984752.jpg
    There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

William Wordsworth

Comment

Re: Art Thread!

They seem like well-done renders~

I'm terrible with #D art but I just made my current avatar; believe it or not it started as a picture of a wild mushroom that I took with my phone.

Comment

ive actually just finished a mixed media painting on canvas
        DSC04042.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1807[/ATTACH]
          i like! I Always wished I could make cool stuff like this!
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

One of my hobbies is glassblowing, and this is one of my pieces:
            Amphora.jpg
            We will be the jerks the world needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1807[/ATTACH]
              Wow that looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Starling View Post
              One of my hobbies is glassblowing, and this is one of my pieces:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1809[/ATTACH]
              Ooooh I like that! Have you thought of selling your stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

One I did for a friend last night.

image.jpg

William Wordsworth

Comment

Hope the coding for the image works x: Been a while since I've tooled around on forums! This is a sage bundle sketch I started last night. Then I spilled wax on it and here we are.
                Color overlays added digitally, the original is just a graphite drawing.)
                Thought this would be relevant :P

Comment

I have thought of selling my stuff but I am not sure anyone would buy it lol. Or in what format :P

Prints are available on my deviant though.

William Wordsworth

Comment

nice art you all have

Comment

While working on a more abstract cover-art commission for a client, I accidentally came up with this @_@
                      Triiiiiiiiiippy c:

Comment

Originally posted by Phuntcaise View Post
                        While working on a more abstract cover-art commission for a client, I accidentally came up with this @_@
                        Triiiiiiiiiippy c:
                        nice! I like tye-dye type patterns

Comment

Ok not up to the standards shown above

I have only one piece of my artwork left, the rest were burned in a cathartic purge during a bad depression a number of years ago...have never touched the paints since

pqainting.jpg
                          a combine of crayon/pencil/watercolour and acrylic

ok not brilliant - but at one time I did paint

Comment

I did some Thor and Loki sketches the other day.

rlthorloki064.jpg

So! Some non-Marvel Thor and Loki sketches. Thor still looks a bit . . . . Helmsworth-ish, but Loki is definitely his own creation.

Top left is what started this whole mess: Thor and Loki eating Thjazzi. For those of you not obsessed with Norse myth, Thjazzi was a Frost Giant that usually took the form of a giant eagle. He kidnapped Loki and starved him for six months until Loki agreed to help Thjazzi kidnap Idunn, who was the keeper of the golden apples that kept the gods young and beautiful. Loki then borrowed Frigg's falcon cloak, changed into a falcon and found Idunn. He changed her into a nut and flew back to Asgard clutching her in his claws. Thjazzi saw this and gave chase, so the gods built a huge bonfire on the walls of Asgard. Loki, being the god of fire, flew through the flames unharmed, but Thjazzi was burned to death.

And then I just thought: Finally, we have enough chicken to satisfy Thor!

Thor eats huge amounts; two or three cattle at a time, so a giant eagle would be enough poultry to satisfy him. And Loki found a signet ring on his wing. And Loki's just like: starve me to near-death, will ya? Revenge is best served rotisserie style.

Top right is Thor conjuring some weather. Do not mess with the Thunderer.

Bottom left is Loki revealing why he constantly has bedhead. Sluts always have messy hair. XD

Bottom right is the two of them showing off for the camera. I swear Loki gets more androgynous every time I draw him, while Thor shows off his testosterone poisoning. If you're wondering about Loki's piercings, Loki had his mouth sewn shut by the dwarf Brok. I thought it would be cool to have a couple of snake bites and a labret in the scars. The little dots around his lips are supposed to be regular scars.
                            Last edited by Dahll Haus; 26 Mar 2014, 06:50. Reason: copied text wrong color

Comment

great art everyone. Ill be sure to get some of my stuff posted when I get a few things finished (I just started wood burning). I have a few ideas and now just need to get them onto wood ^^
                              Click Meh!!

Comment

Working...
                              X