Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My writing

so while someone was keeping me up last night, today :P

it was decided i should post up a story that i wrote, so its not finnished andim gunna post one chapter a month, so today prologue, and if im feeling up to it later ill post the first chapter.

this is a complete work of fiction, some of the details will be wrong from real life, the views contained in the story do not neccessarily represent my own views.

- - - Updated - - -

The Silent force

By
    Kahlenda

Prologue - Kah'lenda - Past

A cart flew past Kah'lenda nearly knocking her to the ground, "Hey watch it!" she cried after it hoarsly. She rubbed her throat and coughed, hopefully this demon would leave her body soon, that or she'd be forced to go see the town's Doctor.

Kah'lenda hated the Doctor, ever since he had removed that bloodsucker from her, it had hurt so much. He had cut open her leg, pulled the thing out, then he'd chewed something called Arrowroot and put it on the cut to close it. The pain was excruciating, Kah'lenda had never screamed so loud in her life and all the Doctor could do was laugh.

She coughed again as she crossed the track near her home, this time checking both directions for wild carts. If only the Old Religeon lived on she thought, they could have done something to remove this demon in her throat. Her mother had told her all about it and about how her grandmother had practised it before everyone became, "enlightened" and turned to the "real" religeon, the one Kah'lenda had been brought up into.

She stopped here hand resting on the door, she looked across to the chapel piercing the sky with its spire on the other side of the hedge. That was another thing her mother had told her, the Old Religeon had never had any of these chapels making a mess of the horizon.

Her mother had married the priest of the chapel two years ago, he was kind to her (most of the time), but she didn't trust him. She thought he had a sneaky air to him, and she knew he was keeping something from her and her mother. She pushed open the door and shook off her cloak.

Re: My writing

Josh - Chapter 1 - Future

Nathan lent over as Mr. Whitehead turned his back on the class, "Psst, Josh you seen Jenni lately?"
    "No, why?" Josh stared at Nathan he knew what was coming.Nathan had been trying to get his sister Jennifer and Josh together for ages. Just wondering mate, i mean i know you like her," that was and understatement, Josh had had a crush on Jenni for the past three years.

"We're having a barbeque next weekend you should come," he shrugged "you know my parties it'll be a laugh." Josh smiled, yeah Nathans parties were usually a good laugh, but as for Jennifer.
    "Ok ill be there." Well Josh just wasn't her type, she wanted the bad boys, and true Josh wasn't exactly a swot. But he wasn't exactly the rebel Jenni seemed to go looking for, at least he didn't think he was.

"And now that Mr Mason has stopped his own little convosation," Mr. Whitehead spoke from the front of the class, jolting Josh from his thoughts. "He can tell us what I've just said?"
    "Erm...," Mr. Whitehead was staring him straight in the eyes, "you .. er .. told us what we're going to learn today?" Mr. whotejhead beamed "Excellent!" He sat on the edge of his desk, "and that would be?" Course thought Josh it would take more than that to make Ol' Whitey think you'd actually been listening.
    "I .. erm ..don't know sir, .. I .. err .. wasn't listening." Josh's voice trailed away as he ended his sentence.
    "That, Josh was obvious," he coughed and took up his postion infront of the white board, "so as i was saying before i stopped, we're going to be looking at the rise of christianity in Britain."

(Still Writing out)

- - - Updated - - -

Josh - Chapter 1 - Future

Nathan lent over as Mr. Whitehead turned his back on the class, "Psst, Josh you seen Jenni lately?"
    "No, why?" Josh stared at Nathan he knew what was coming.Nathan had been trying to get his sister Jennifer and Josh together for ages. Just wondering mate, i mean i know you like her," that was and understatement, Josh had had a crush on Jenni for the past three years.

"We're having a barbeque next weekend you should come," he shrugged "you know my parties it'll be a laugh." Josh smiled, yeah Nathans parties were usually a good laugh, but as for Jennifer.
    "Ok ill be there." Well Josh just wasn't her type, she wanted the bad boys, and true Josh wasn't exactly a swot. But he wasn't exactly the rebel Jenni seemed to go looking for, at least he didn't think he was.

"And now that Mr Mason has stopped his own little convosation," Mr. Whitehead spoke from the front of the class, jolting Josh from his thoughts. "He can tell us what I've just said?"
    "Erm...," Mr. Whitehead was staring him straight in the eyes, "you .. er .. told us what we're going to learn today?" Mr. whotejhead beamed "Excellent!" He sat on the edge of his desk, "and that would be?" Course thought Josh it would take more than that to make Ol' Whitey think you'd actually been listening.
    "I .. erm ..don't know sir, .. I .. err .. wasn't listening." Josh's voice trailed away as he ended his sentence.
    "That, Josh was obvious," he coughed and took up his postion infront of the white board, "so as i was saying before i stopped, we're going to be looking at the rise of christianity in Britain."

Josh yawned and lay his chin on his fists, Mr, Whitehead was telling them about witch burnings in the fourteenth century.
    "It is widely believed that the biggest witch persecutions, started and took place before the fourteenth century. Before witch burnings were properly recorded and law's were past that actually banned the practise of witchcraft." josh sighed who cared about some woman burn't by the church nearly 700 years ago.
    "However, unfortunatly as they weren't recorded we have never found solid proof of this."

When the bell went Josh joined in the mad dash for the door.
    "Mr Mason!"
    "Damn" he thought, Josh turned around and headed back, "see you in a second" Nathan said as he passed him.
    Josh stood in front of Mr. whiteheads desk, "Yes sir?"
    "Josh you chose this subject, and yet you don't pay any attention in class. If you don't like history why for the sake of the god's ears did you take it?"

and ill carry on with the next part tomorrow.

Comment

Re: My writing

I really love that you are doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X