This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic: Christianity and Satanism

I labeled this as a debate, because it's likely to turn into one. I'm hoping that, if it does, it will be understood that nothing here is personal. This isn't about any person or persons, it's about books and doctrines. Please make a concerted effort to keep it about the religion/s, about the concepts, and about the ideas presented; never about individuals. The majority of individuals are well-intentioned and at worst misled but mean well.

I know what I'm about to present will outrage some and make others ridicule. Neither is my intent. I am telling the truth as I have experienced it, and it is not meant to be offensive. Sometimes the truth is offensive, but I hope that those who don't agree and/or don't want to see it, will debate the concepts and understand that it's, again, about doctrines and books... not people.

In my early years, I was raised by Satanists who went to a Baptist church on Sundays. They lived in every way as if they were Baptists within the public eye--fundamentalist Baptists, at that.

On some days, they would visit the same church for their "other" rituals. It was their belief that the Christians were servants to their god, and the people worshiping and venerating the cross (a torture device) were infusing it with spiritual power... the magic of their worship. One of the rules of their religion (which was not technically Satanism as it's espoused popularly, but more on that later), was that they must tell the other what's really going on. It doesn't have to be direct, and it can be couched in such a way as to make it appear (on the surface) to be absurd... but it still has to be done.

So, on these days when they reaped the power of the "slaves'" worship, they felt completely reasonable in their actions. By their way of reckoning, the fact that "lucifer" means "morning star" and jesus is later called "star of the morning" is enough notification within the book of spells (the bible) that the "god" of the bible isn't what he appears. Fortunately for them, there is much arguing that it's "a misinterpretation" or that it's a "mistranslation" and as such, no one accepts even the possibility. In point of fact, with the carefully installed psychological trickery in the book of spells, it is tantamount to heresy to even suggest the idea... even if it's written openly (as it is).

By the view of this group (I'll call it the Collective, since "satanism" is a misnomer created for other purposes), the christians (and muslims, actually) worship the same god as the collective itself does... but as slaves. The purpose of these other religions is to create energy (not only religions, either... the medical industry is another method of energy generation, as an example off-hand). This energy is then used by the Masters (them) for various purposes. The ceremonies held in, or near churches and mosques (additionally hospitals and schools whenever possible) are intended to reap the energy of venerating the torture device and the reflection of the morning star (the moon, which reflects the power of their god and is thus greater than the sun because it can be harnessed--spiritually speaking--whereas the sun is "too much" to harness adequately). The energy of suffering is also harnessed (for all energy is equal, but it must be voluntarily given to be taken).

Now, the next paragraph is where people frequently get angry with me. However; I am attempting to point some things out here, and honest language is required to make the point I am attempting to get across here.

Inherent within christianity are certain spells and rituals. One such ritual is that of symbolic cannibalism. Christians object strenuously to this word; yet nothing else can be accurately applied here. The ritual of consuming the dead in order to capture their power is an ancient one. Christians would argue that, since they are only symbolically consuming the spiritual essence, it is thus not cannibalism.

I argue, rather, that consuming another person in order to merge with that person (and as such, take on his powers), is cannibalism. This ritual is hidden in plain sight. There's no mistake that this is symbolic consumption of another person, and it is a spell. It is difficult to fathom the fact that the same person who will object that it is a beautiful spiritual communion can at the same time dismiss the possibility that it is a magical spiritual ritual.

The same individual who claims prayer invokes the will and power of god, will state that spells aren't real and don't exist... yet they have just performed one. They consider it simply a given that they have invoked the power of their god on their own behalf with their 'prayer'. But call it an 'incantation' and they become adamant that they are different things... yet in truth it is the same thing. Albeit ineffective in most instances, a factor for which there is always an excuse readily available.

There are incantations built into the book, as well. The "Lord's prayer" is one such example, and a widely used one. The opening invocation is "Our Father Who Art In Heaven" which is the bright and morning star in the heaven... whom is being invoked is clearly and honestly spelled out, but all it takes is a ready excuse and what is directly in front of a person can be readily ignored. It asks that the slave be forgiven his or her transgressions... and then the slaves states that he or she forgives all transgressions against herself, thus negating and pardoning the transgressions of the "Masters" (the collective).

The churches are used both directly and indirectly through both energy retrieval and financial redistribution, to further and increase the wealth and power of the collective and its members.

Another clue as to the true patron of these churches is found in the decor. Within many mosques and churches you will find red, black, gold, and marble (the noble stone of the star). Also purple, which is considered a royal color and is associated with the morning star god. By the way, the morning star god is NOT the sun, just pointing this out so there's no misunderstanding. More like venus... the first star of the morning, which is thought to be reflected in the moon from a spiritual perspective (not physical).

In particular, red is especially adored in their decor... a color of blood, which is life and power, and is taken in the powerful symbolic cannibalistic ritual. The adornment of the room with blood, and the veneration of "the blood of jesus" is symbolic, though the adherent is taught it is spiritually beautiful to be "covered in the blood" or to be symbolically bathed in it as a purification ritual of rebirth.

Which leads to another ritual that generates significant power. The death of the adherent through symbolic drowning, followed by 'resurrection' by rising from the blood, or the waters of life (which is blood). The water symbolizes life, and blood is life. This is an overlooked part of this ritual, but it is clearly stated within the texts (that blood is life and that water represents life--thus blood). The bath in blood, during which the adherent is killed and then brought into their new life as a slave also generates powerful spiritual energy.

There are numerous other such rituals. The childhood ritual of symbolic castration, the removal of the skin of the penis as a gift to "god" is another one, and is performed by white-cloaked priests within the 'temple' of hospital. Rarely is any anesthesia given for the ritual symbolic castration of the newly born slave-- a dedication of the slave to the god, performed with pain and blood. This ritual sets the child slave aside from the rest of the population as owned by the god to whom the adherent is a slave.

Within the text itself are multiple spells, but there is also basic mental trickery. Leaning on your own intelligence and reason is firmly and adamantly condemned. Any question is answered with the dismissive "his ways are not our ways" or "we are just humans, too stupid to understand". Doubting or questioning are both recipes for brutal torture in your afterlife, so even if you should figure out that "something isn't right," there are numerous tools put in place to discourage escape from the mental and spiritual slavery of the religion (and the slavery that it makes no attempt to hide).

Anyway, I've jibber jabbered long enough. This is not intended to offend christians, it is my hope that at least others who have left the religion and still experience doubt might read this and begin to understand what they were up against. And, also, what they were experiencing as they began to doubt and attempted to escape. I do not expect any christians to change their minds or to accept anything I've said. I'm not trying to lead anyone away from what they genuinely believe; I am simply offering information for those who wish to hear it. Perhaps there will be greater understanding for some, especially those still struggling with having left this religion.

Please remember that we are discussing doctrines and books. I am not demonizing individuals, who are simply doing the best they can with what they know, as we are all doing.

Re: Magic: Christianity and Satanism

I find myself in total agreement with this post. Many of the things I do/perform would fall in either white, black or gray so to speak. I don't hold leanings either way but I've encountered this a Lot when people find out some things, it's a near constant viewpoint. I am glad you wrote this up.

Comment

I agree with SP, iver been pagan for many years, but i still have a couple of bibles and a qua;ran from when i was searching for a more meaningful path, and on reading them both years later i too noticed the way alot of the activities we practised in church, i would now consider energy workings.

Comment

I grew up within the same circle - fundamentalist Christianity. I won't go into too many details, but I just want to say I can't tell you how glad I am that you've posted this. I don't care what anyone else says, I've been there and I've suspected for a very long time that this sort of thing was going on.

No thanks to my parents, I was raised in a cult that systematically took over churches with their teachings. Most baptists today are teaching what my cult (and its brother cults, all exploding around the same time and all promoting each other back and forth, selling each other's materials, and so on) was first teaching back in the 80's and 90's. Everything you see in fundamentalism today, my cult and its brother cults were systematically working to spread under the radar. Every year, we met in a single city by the thousands - it has been joked by ex-members that it was our "yearly Mecca" - taking over an entire college campus for a week and running seminars, with the cult leader excitedly announcing that we had "Conquered a new city for Christ!" or that we were beginning to "take" a new country. Delegates from foreign countries waltzed in while thousands of us clapped and cheered, bowing and waving to all of us. Within the cult, there was no hiding it - we were an army for "Christ" and we were going to "Give the world a new approach to life". My former cult and their brother cults are what is known as the "dominionist" movement within fundamentalist Christianity. Follow the trail where it leads, with public records, and you will find ties to big oil, government powers, and much more. Within the inner circles of their membership, they adamantly preach dominion over the world. They preach suffering, authority, enslavement to Christ. They preach that women are to be subordinate, children to be property, all personal possessions considered not one's own but given to Christ, and every person devoid of rights, for under Christ we are to have none. They preach a very specific chain of command - Jesus, church, government (notice that church is to be over government!), father, mother, children at the very bottom. Women are to wear "modest" clothing - long skirts past the knees and often down to the ankles, shirts with collars up to the neck and sleeves no higher than the elbows. Men are to be clean shaven businessmen ruling their families with iron fists - children to be seen and not heard, women to cook and carry out their husband's orders. We were to obey "cheerfully" - we were to smile under our enslavement, and a single frown could be punished harshly. Mothers often carried wooden dowels, paddles, and kitchen spoons with which to beat their children. Rape was a non-crime - it was not to be reported, and to be blamed on the victim for "tempting" her rapist. Abuse was just expected; smiles and "oh no we don't condone that" to any who dare ask, but inside the circle, knowingly spreading the doctrine of abuse. The list of nightmares goes on and on and on.

Within the megacult (my previous cult and all of its brother cults) was a huge emphasis on mysticism. They avidly hunted down anyone who questioned cult doctrines, showed a mystical aptitude of their own, and so on and so forth. As someone who showed metaphysical ability from an early age and who dared ask one day, "Mommy, why do we do all of this?", I can tell you exactly how far down the rabbit hole goes, but the details are for another day. Let me just say that rituals were performed on me from a very early age, consistently and harshly, in order to snuff out any abilities I might have. It was said that I was "of the Devil" essentially, because I had precognitive abilities, a keen intuition, and got caught speaking to spirits. Many rituals were performed to try and "slay" that side of me, to exorcise it, or to control it. After about 5 years of effort they began to realize that I wasn't giving in completely although I had become mostly compliant due to the tactics used - and then they started to try and recruit me. You see, if you show mystical aptitude, you are either destroyed or recruited. If your abilities manage to survive the destruction process (and more accurately, I should say - if your abilities are "cleansed" - aimed toward their goals through strict brainwashing and rituals), they will begin to vet you to work within the inner circles of their groups. I can name a few who went through this process and tell you plenty of stories about what they became, but to be honest I don't really expect it to be believed and I'm only saying it because it needs to be said wherever it can be, people need to know the truth and certainly any with a mystical leaning need to understand what's really going on. Anyway, within the inner circles there is a mixture of gifted and as you put it, "slave" individuals - but strategically speaking, gifted and slave people are only put in certain places so as best to keep the system up. In our cult we had a list of seven (everything was numbers, numerology was a huuuuge practice within our cult) "spiritual gifts" - essentially it was a personality profile from a spiritual perspective, and it was part of the large list of determining factors for where you were placed and what jobs you'd have within the megacult. I could go further but I don't want to make this post too long.

What you are saying is something I cannot help but agree with. I have met many within the higher circles who knew what they were doing was not what they said they were doing. I'm surprised your family dared to out themselves even amongst each other - things were terribly guarded within the circles I found myself in, it was an unspoken understanding nobody dared to say except in riddles and code and double-meanings so that the wrong ears couldn't possibly hear it and you'd always, always be left wondering which meaning they intended. It seemed painfully obvious to me that the meaning was usually supposed to be understood by those who understood it, and left ambiguous to those who didn't.

Anyway, I'm glad you say this, and I thought I'd add my story to back up what you're saying. But like you, I don't really expect to be listened to and I'm perfectly happy with that - people believe what they want to believe, no matter what, and I don't believe it is my right to change that in any way. Just thought I'd say what I, too, saw within the faith.

Comment

I totally agree, although I was not raised Christian/Catholic, although I have been to church quite a few times. The only thing I would say is that what you are describing is not satanic, rather vampiric. The colors, minus gold, are very apparent in vampire lore (omit violet) and the modern community (some see their aura as violet, especially one tribe). The consummation and metaphors for blood, energy and slavery are all very vampiric.

I do see the connection to Satanic things, but from what I remember in the bible is that Satan didn't have slaves, just damned souls and tempted others, but he never seemed to be much of a slave driver, unlike Yahweh/Jehovah.

I have heard of older traditions that worship Lucifer as the true Father in Heaven, thus Lucifer being the actual spirit of Christ (certain Gnostic traditions and the original Illuminati, not the conspiracy junk we hear about today). The only thing I really see as Satanic is the mentioning of your guardians pretending to be Baptist yet blaspheming by attending another church of obviously different intentions. I am not trying to put you down, just my view point on the post.

Comment

I want to make the "Satanism" concept more clear. I did mention I would discuss it later, so I'll go ahead and do that now.

Many well-meaning Christians will step up to the plate and investigate terrible things (and I am grateful, and reminded that there are good people in every walk of life). When they begin to research, they frequently come to a point where they discover that there is some kind of insidious "cult" operating on a large, underground scale.

For the collective, this is a crucial juncture. These people are tenacious and they are obeying a larger emotional directive buried within the human psyche.. to protect and to learn the truth.

So there exists a strawman for them to discover. A horrific, terrifying boogeyman that they are offered on a platter... Satanism.

At this point is where their search fails... because it is here that they stop. Their search never goes beyond that, because this strawman has been placed carefully and cultivated over time to be "the end" for these sorts of investigation. These low level operatives are set up as 'fall guys' for the true operation going on behind and beyond the scenes.

Just as christianity and islam are used in large part to create "beyond reproach" for them. Christians, it is assumed socially, are "good people" and in their own culture, so are muslims. They are often by default 'innocent until proven beyond ALL doubt'. This gives them leave to operate more freely, while socially living 'piously' and thus beyond reproach.

They may be sheriffs, they may be priests or pastors, they may be the sweet lady with the potluck dinner... operating above reproach.

Just as one is created to be the fall guy, the other is created to be the mask of normalcy and respectability.

Tell christians who believe in satanic cults that there is something worse, bigger, and deeper, and they dismiss it. For they believe they have found, in satanism, the pinnacle of "evil". They do not look further than what they believe to be the very worst thing possible.

Comment

That makes a lot more sense, thank you for clarifying. RainbowDemonic's post wasn't up until after I posted mine, and that post, coupled with yours, makes the satanic aspect much, much more clear. So I guess my conspiracies and personal insight isn't too far from the truth then. I am not so much glad, but am not surprised in this information. It's awful lot like Scientology...

I am guessing that the documentary "Jesus Camp" (their denomination) is based upon these satanic ideals you are talking about? That movie seriously creeped me out.

Comment

Luciferianism, interestingly enough, is another strawman. A decoy, if you prefer. It comes very close to the truth, in that it espouses in general the idea that a specific benevolent god was deliberately turned into the caricatured boogeyman of christianity. With some searching you'd find that the whole horned "demon" god is frequently pointed to as an unjustly persecuted benefactor god. The truth of this story is really irrelevant in the larger picture, because it's just another misleading side trip.

I don't know if you've heard of The Chronicle Project or not, but it rather lets the cat out of the bag in large part. http://www.thechronicleproject.org/

The thing about the Chronicle Project is that it strips the re-translations from the document. It also strips away the monotheistic lie. Where the current translation reads "god", in the original Hebrew it says "The Supreme Ones". If you take that view of it and consider the possibility of an advanced culture reigning supreme over a more primitive one... the whole viewpoint begins to change.

The 'god' of the collective is the spirit of the collective.

Comment

Originally posted by PsykhikosAnarchosNautikos View Post
                  That makes a lot more sense, thank you for clarifying. RainbowDemonic's post wasn't up until after I posted mine, and that post, coupled with yours, makes the satanic aspect much, much more clear. So I guess my conspiracies and personal insight isn't too far from the truth then. I am not so much glad, but am not surprised in this information. It's awful lot like Scientology...

I am guessing that the documentary "Jesus Camp" (their denomination) is based upon these satanic ideals you are talking about? That movie seriously creeped me out.
                  Jesus Camp is very much a part of the extreme fundamentalist regime. That's how it plays out in the deeper circles like the one I was in. In your everyday Baptist church it's more watered down but still holds the basic teachings, like I said which come from a very small circle of people - and this is all public record if you do research into who's supporting who, who's on who's board of directors, who's shaken hands with whom, who teaches what where, so on and so forth. I've worked at it for about a decade and found more than I was asking for.

SPhoenix, I'll have to check out that site. Thanks for the link. I also recommend the book "A History Of God" by Karen Armstrong - also pointing to the polytheistic history of the Bible and Judeo-Christian-Muslim roots. Really educational read.

Comment

I am not at all surprised about these things,I have seen that many traits of a lot of churches have a hog pog or sprinkling of other much older beliefs and myths. There are Mystery schools that might shed some light about these observations.
                    I tend not to read to much into the conspiracy movements simply because they try and gather many different aspects into one grand "Vision" of the world. I would not really aspire to try and understand the many human aspects that drive these systems,I try and ground myself and I have to wear blinders(mental) in order to not be overwhelmed by these things.

I see what is not seen in the respect that I may indeed be somewhat OCD in that way. I have over the years learned to filter things because the full aspect can be blinding in its full seeing. I think much of human understanding is effected by this and it plays somewhat of a major part in social reaction and drives the society in directions that many might find disturbing. I will follow your discourse on the matter and may respond at a later date.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I am unsure of exactly where to start with this, or even if I should bother. I guess at the very least I should point out that the Chronicle project is done by people so "untainted" by other people's views on biblical translation that they don't actually understand how to translate Hebrew. Yes, "Elohim" is plural. Its always been plural. That's not a secret. Also, there are other names for God, and some of them are feminine even! ...This isn't new stuff, and the sheer amount of mistranslation there is astounding.
                      I'll let this guy finish that rant for me: http://scotteriology.wordpress.com/2...nslators-ever/

And well, its hard for me to not be insulted and offended, despite your many disclaimers. I am neither blind nor a slave :/

The origin of many of the things you're writing about has been seriously misconstrued, or outright re-invented to agree with a new mindset, taking rituals and symbols that have historically always meant one thing, and taking them to mean another, with modern eyes that can "clearly see the truth" with a lens that misses the history for a new modern construction.

I should probably just avoid this discussion. I don't think my presence here will do anything but bring in vitriol, which is really the last thing I want to do on this forum (since I came here to learn) but seeing such a reappropiration of my faith is offensive to me. So... There you go.
                      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

One might look here and consider the words and the spirit that flows without us,and within us.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Enough of this idiocy.

This disgrace is dead. Don't resurrect it on this site.

There was a nice long rant but I'm gonna simplify things. You chose to posit the claim that half the population of the planet are the pawns of a single massive conspiracy. Skipping all the normal problems with that. Attacking the vision and intellect of half the planet at one time contradicts PF's mission statement. It will not be tolerated, ever. This is not open to debate.
                          Last edited by MaskedOne; 20 May 2013, 22:16.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                          X