Protection amulet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protection amulet

I want to use crystals but there are so many for protection.
    It's for a loved one who goes on board for 3 years.
    And it's best if the crystals are very small so I could put them in a little bottle or something for a neckless.

Re: Protection amulet

If you or your loved one are into Vodou, you can carry iron. Iron is the chosen metal of the loa (spirit) Ogou, he is the presiding spirit of battle, war and revolution, thus very powerful for protection. If you want to use iron in the name of Ogou, do a prayer to Papa Legba because he opens the door to the other loa. If you feel he has granted permission, pray to Ogou next. You should get a pretty firm yes or no in what ever way that is natural to you. If you get a yes, you can also scribe or draw with a sharpie Ogou's veve (sigil) on the piece of iron.

A prayer to Archangel Michael over something your loved one carries can also bring good protection.

Jade is fairly common and is more used for strength and beauty, but strength and knowing beauty can lend a helping hand in battle and keep ones mind and heart in the right place making it easier for quick and able decisions in a dangerous spot.

Quartz is an all around good crystal, and can be used for spiritual protection which then trickles down physically if that is the desire.

Any stone in the shape of an arrow head, especially jade or crystal quartz (from the little I know about gems) can also be good, especially with a little added umph from a ritual/spell/prayer to infuse it from a favorite protective or war deity, such as Ares, Innana, Athena, Artemis, Durga, or whoever you or your loved one are in tune with.

Comment

May I ask what you mean by on board?
      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
      And planted firm Britannia's flag
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      And joined in love together,
      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
        May I ask what you mean by on board?
        She's moving to the US for her doctorate.

Comment

Working...
        X