Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The top of my "oh, gross" list for the day -

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
    < Is asexual, yes. Sex, love, intimacy, and attraction have next to nothing to do with each other in my mind.
    Got it, thank you for answering that. Yeah, its a sexual thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post

There... I tried to explain that in the most dignified way I could...
    You did very well!
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: The top of my &quot;oh, gross&quot; list for the day -

<p>
      The problem that I am having trouble understanding, is the notion that semen is gross out of a sexual context. I can understand lacking a motivation, but it&#39;s the aversion to the thought of people doing it I find questionable.</p>
      <p>
      &nbsp;</p>
      <p>
      I don&#39;t understand the obsession with sex in general, but I don&#39;t question your sanity. It just doesn&#39;t bother me. This isn&#39;t really any different in my mind then sniffing underwear or giving your boobs a squeeze every now and then.</p>
      <p>
      &nbsp;</p>
      <p>
      People enjoy themselves in many interesting and personal ways, especially outside of the bedroom. It&#39;s harmless fun, and life is crappy enough as it is. I say more power to them.</p>
      <p>
      &nbsp;</p>
      <p>
      They found something that they enjoy, whether that&#39;s the taste or the (Kinky?) thought, I don&#39;t see how it&#39;s a problem.</p>
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'm going to search for someone reading that cookbook and then I'm going to be like ... "You don't have to stress yourself over how to make all these recipes. You can drink straight from the bottle"
        [4:82]

Comment

It doesn't even taste good though. It also seems expensive if you were to say buy it by the quart. I'm not too bothered since I've seen a discussion over his first book (with similar contents) and I don't think it's that bizarre, some people eat weirder shit. Of course since I saw the first discussion on a forum for gay males you can imagine that some reactions would be different. My initial reaction is always that it doesn't even taste good and then of course if I was going to buy semen how would I know it's of a quality variety?
          Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            It doesn't even taste good though.
            I've read the book, the semen is never the primary flavour. It's used like fish sauce, as a support flavour.

Besides, there are people out there who like the taste of salt licorice.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I really don't much care.

I'm calling it gross, and sticking to that.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'd try it.

disclaimer: I don't even like semen when it's fresh from the bottle (lololol @ D) ...but hey, try everything once!

Mostly art.

Comment

ahahahahah... well considering i've heard semen explained as tasting like anything from wax to onions to salt and bleach.. I really don't see this being a good book. Some things are better left out of print.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the "fresh" stuff meself, so i shall treat it the way I do other "food" I dislike, by not ingesting it...
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I don't see the appeal. At all. There are people who recommend drinking urine for good health, too, and I'm not listening to them, either.

Comment

Ahem. I am a fan of "fresh product." How I would feel about this, I dunno. Supposing I wanted to give it a shot and had the money, I'd have to know who it came from. I'd want to brag that I tasted a celebrity or something.
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                          Ahem. I am a fan of "fresh product." How I would feel about this, I dunno. Supposing I wanted to give it a shot and had the money, I'd have to know who it came from. I'd want to brag that I tasted a celebrity or something.
                          Give it a 'shot'.

lololololol

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                          X