Learning to make magic and spells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning to make magic and spells

Hi everyone.Im not sure if im in the right place.Just wanna ask how to start practicing spells for love.This is kind of topic is not so real but i was encourage and starting to believe when my grand mother tell a story about her friends love life.
    So any schools or books to start learning.Looking forward to your reply.Thanks

Re: Learning to make magic and spells

This thread is in the wrong spot (I think) but I'm sure a mod will move it eventually. Love spells are one of the most common types of spells that people look for (closely followed by money and curse [insert person here] ) and as such there's a large variety of different kinds. Some people chose to invoke deities associated with love and lust such as Aphrodite, Eros, Hathor, ect. and ask them to use their power to bring love into a person's life. Other people do rituals which are far more varied than I could even begin to describe. The colors of red and pink are associated with love and so they're often incorporated, usually as the colours of candles.

Things not to do with love spells is "I want THIS person to love me" since magic can't take away free will. The only kind of person you can attract is someone who already is attracted to you or has the potential to. If they don't then the bad news is they won't be yours and they're probably not meant to be yours. Focus on bringing in someone but don't concentrate on specifics.
    Circe

Comment

Re: Learning to make magic and spells

I second what corvus said, plus id add, you want to be careful with love spell's say all you do is a glamour rather than an attraction spell, how could you be sure the love you feel for you partner isnt just the glamour rather than true love its a tricky one to play with, and remember sometimes you need to use the mundane before you try magic

Comment

Working...
      X