Learning how to make spells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning how to make spells

Hi Friends,I am looking for any tips and books or guides to practice spells?How to practice spells?

How to do a love spell?

This is kind of weird, but most people really wanna how to make a love spell?.Anyone here can share the first thing should i do to do the spell?

Comment

Magic and Curse

What is the Magic and curse protection for humans?

Comment

Kinds of ceremonies

What Kinds of ceremonies to be practice when making a Magic or spells?

Comment

Re: Kinds of ceremonies

Wizard! Please condense all these threads into one, you're spamming the forums.
          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
          And planted firm Britannia's flag
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          And joined in love together,
          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Re: Learning how to make spells

The best book on how magic works, IMHO, is The Kybalion by Three Initiates. Each chapter explains the different philosophies and principals of magic in a straightforward and easy to understand way. It's not a very thick book, but is worth having around. If you want an actual spellbook, they are countless in number. Of the the biggest and best is The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells by Judika Illes. This book contains some explanations of various forms of spellwork and the theories behind them, but the bulk of this very thick book consists of spells - some very simple, some more complex - categorized by content.

As for tips, the best I can give you is to practice meditation, visualization, grounding and centering, and energy manipulation often.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Re: Magic and Curse

There are quite a few protective measures available. Purifying with salt water and incense, barriers (circles) of sea salt, iron objects, and amulets are among the many possible protections.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Threads merged.

Wizards, please try searching the forums before you create a number of threads to ask questions.

Love Spells: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread.php?26-Love-Spells

Questions are encouraged, but only AFTER you do your own research.

Thank you.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  The Kybalion by Three Initiates.

This i did not know about thanks clive ive added it to my reading list.

Comment

Re: Kinds of ceremonies

Hello Doc.Sorry About that but i dont know to make this tread into one.I am trying to find related topic to post my questions.
                    im sorry i dont have any idea.Do you any idea?Pretty much appreciated thanks.

Comment

Thanks alot.I will.

Comment

This is a slightly different method of spell work: http://thewolfenhowlepress.com/Magic_On_The_Breath.html

If you click on the cover you can read the first chapter for free. It should give you a few ideas to be getting on with!
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

When I started I did bottle spells. Decide what you want then research it. Color, herbs, runes,whatever you can find on it. Figure out what your going to put into the jar. Write a chant and burn a candle. Focus will and intent into the jar and the items going in. You can also find jar spells online. It's a great way to start and research.

Comment

I prefer a mix of Latin chanting, music, and runes for my spell work, personally. Nothing else works as well for me.
                            Overt optimism and overt cynicism are both equally horrendous to my senses. Having a perfectly balanced view of the world only slightly less so. By goddess have an opinion, but kindly avoid blaring it like a wide-eyed idealist or a suicidal Goth.

Comment

Working...
                            X