Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Readings

Hi guys,

I'm willing to do readings for people, but I want to limit it for now to the first 5 who request it. Otherwise it'll run away from me if I don't limit it, lol.

You may request past life, spirit message, or voyager tarot.

The readings aren't "you'll have 3 kids and live in Houston" type readings, they are generalized readings intended to offer you (hopefully) some insight and perhaps a sense of direction in an area you might be struggling.

Contrary to the above, you may ask questions, but they can't be 'yes or no' questions. For example, "What sense do you get regarding my job interview on Monday?". I would then choose the divination method that most suitably seems to address the question (perhaps in a past life you struggled with employment and that's why you are so afraid of interviewing--fearing a no even when you know you're qualified, as an example).

So yeah. If anyone's interested, I'll take the first five requests in order they appear.

(EDIT: If you are a curiosity seeker, please allow those who are genuinely interested to make their requests. There are many ways and places to have curiosity satisfied, please don't take up limited slots only out of idle interest. Thank you kindly!)

Re: 5 Readings

Hi, SPhoenix. Could I request a past life reading? Thank you very much ahead of time

Comment

Hey SPhoenix
      could i request a spirit message reading please?
      thanks allot ahead of time.
      Blessings

Comment

I see a lot of family issues in past lives. It is a recurring theme in which you seem to see family as almost a superfluous and unnecessary thing. In some ways, a burden as opposed to any sort of gift. And you don't see the gift in the burden, either, though others keep pointing at something that doesn't make sense to you. "Look, look, there's the gift in all of this, right there!" while you are all, "uh, I see a canker sore."

I don't mean to make light of it, because it's been a serious recurring issue for you. At the same time, there is a bit of humor in how others keep trying to tell you that something is there that isn't.

On a very serious, deep note, however... this isn't funny at all. The past life that most strongly presents itself shows you in "Helvetica" (I had to look it up... it's Switzerland, but that's not what you called it at the time).

Here, I see you as a very young woman. You have lost your grossly abusive husband, who crippled your son before plunging to his death in a drunken stupor one night. You are now very much alone, trying to tend to sheep while at the same time trying to tend to a boy who can't walk and can barely speak thanks to brain damage.

You have brought him to the pasture with you today, and he is playing happily with a stick. While you are turned away, tending the sheep, you hear him cry out. Turning back, you find him convulsing in a seizure. He is seven years old, and dies from it. The kindly intentioned villagers attempt to comfort you, telling you, "Well, he's better off. And he was only a burden to you, anyway."

When you attempt to argue, stating that you loved him and he made your life worth living, they argue very angrily with you about it, demanding that you accept that he was nothing but a burden. In the end, you begin to feel that he WAS only a burden, and so, too, are you... for now you must live with your family as a wasting disease takes you over. Finally, you take your own life, making it appear as an accident, so that you won't be a burden.

In this life, you were able to see the wonder of your son, but it was in the end your inability to see your own value that caused you to feel this "shameful" sense that family is a burden-- and to carry forward the belief that you, as part of a family, are a burden to others.

I invite you now to begin to notice the gifts you bring to this world. The things that, whether unique to you or not, can bring light and hope to others. It doesn't have to be special, it can be simple, random acts of kindness. At the same time that you begin to notice these things, realize that they rise from within you naturally. They are simply part of you. And so it is that you can begin to understand that you don't have to be, or to do something special in order to be worthwhile or worthy.

Your value is in the fact that you are a human being and that it is natural for you to feel kindness and compassion. A single life changed for a single moment IS a gift. And even while you have felt so very, very unworthy, you have still been kind and changed moments of lives.

There isn't something you're supposed to give; for you, yourself, are the gift. Just as your son in that long ago life needed never do anything special to change anything... yet you loved him and you kept yourself alive for his sake. Just because he WAS.

Sometimes you don't need a grand, epic purpose. Sometimes BEING HERE is enough. You're worthy because you are you, and love is a natural part of who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
          I see a lot of family issues in past lives. It is a recurring theme in which you seem to see family as almost a superfluous and unnecessary thing. In some ways, a burden as opposed to any sort of gift. And you don't see the gift in the burden, either, though others keep pointing at something that doesn't make sense to you. "Look, look, there's the gift in all of this, right there!" while you are all, "uh, I see a canker sore."

I don't mean to make light of it, because it's been a serious recurring issue for you. At the same time, there is a bit of humor in how others keep trying to tell you that something is there that isn't.

On a very serious, deep note, however... this isn't funny at all. The past life that most strongly presents itself shows you in "Helvetica" (I had to look it up... it's Switzerland, but that's not what you called it at the time).

Here, I see you as a very young woman. You have lost your grossly abusive husband, who crippled your son before plunging to his death in a drunken stupor one night. You are now very much alone, trying to tend to sheep while at the same time trying to tend to a boy who can't walk and can barely speak thanks to brain damage.

You have brought him to the pasture with you today, and he is playing happily with a stick. While you are turned away, tending the sheep, you hear him cry out. Turning back, you find him convulsing in a seizure. He is seven years old, and dies from it. The kindly intentioned villagers attempt to comfort you, telling you, "Well, he's better off. And he was only a burden to you, anyway."

When you attempt to argue, stating that you loved him and he made your life worth living, they argue very angrily with you about it, demanding that you accept that he was nothing but a burden. In the end, you begin to feel that he WAS only a burden, and so, too, are you... for now you must live with your family as a wasting disease takes you over. Finally, you take your own life, making it appear as an accident, so that you won't be a burden.

In this life, you were able to see the wonder of your son, but it was in the end your inability to see your own value that caused you to feel this "shameful" sense that family is a burden-- and to carry forward the belief that you, as part of a family, are a burden to others.

I invite you now to begin to notice the gifts you bring to this world. The things that, whether unique to you or not, can bring light and hope to others. It doesn't have to be special, it can be simple, random acts of kindness. At the same time that you begin to notice these things, realize that they rise from within you naturally. They are simply part of you. And so it is that you can begin to understand that you don't have to be, or to do something special in order to be worthwhile or worthy.

Your value is in the fact that you are a human being and that it is natural for you to feel kindness and compassion. A single life changed for a single moment IS a gift. And even while you have felt so very, very unworthy, you have still been kind and changed moments of lives.

There isn't something you're supposed to give; for you, yourself, are the gift. Just as your son in that long ago life needed never do anything special to change anything... yet you loved him and you kept yourself alive for his sake. Just because he WAS.

Sometimes you don't need a grand, epic purpose. Sometimes BEING HERE is enough. You're worthy because you are you, and love is a natural part of who you are.
          Wow, Thank you so much for your reading. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much again and many blessings to you.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1987 View Post
            Wow, Thank you so much for your reading. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much again and many blessings to you.
            Oh good, you knew that one was for you. I thought I had quoted this at the top, but now realize I hadn't:

Originally posted by chris1987 View Post
            Hi, SPhoenix. Could I request a past life reading? Thank you very much ahead of time
            You're welcome, and I hope that you find a sense of your intrinsic value as a person, without respect to deeds or thoughts. *warm hugs*

Comment

Pheonix, may I request a past life reading? I have never had one done, and I feel like I am missing something recently and am wondering if there is something from the past I could use to fill in the blanks. Thanks!
              Last edited by Maria de Luna; 10 Jun 2013, 08:24.
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                Hey SPhoenix
                could i request a spirit message reading please?
                thanks allot ahead of time.
                Blessings
                Hello, dear one.

There are so many people in this world who seek to 'feel' the presence of Spirit in their life. They seek it in books, on shelves, in spells, behind closed doors, in the arms of others, within religions... the list is as endless and imaginative as humanity itself.

But I would like to make a metaphor for you, if you will permit. A man stands in the sun, his face turned up to catch its rays. Another man stands beneath a tree, his face turned up as well, for he too seeks the sun's glory. When the second man finally steps into the sunlight, he cries out with great fervor, "The sun! The sun! I found the sun! I feel its heat, its love, its power! I see its naked glory!"

I ask you this, then, beloved. Which of these two precious souls found the sun?

If you would argue that they both knew the love of the sun, then you will understand the way it has always been for you. You do not feel a change, for nothing has changed. Do not gaze upon the other with envy because she felt a change... for she has only now stepped into the sunlight from a place of coldness and despair. To step into the sun is a radical change indeed when one has suffered shadows and darkness.

To she who dwelt always in the warmth of the sun, however, no change will be felt. There is no miracle of discovery because you already knew. There is no jolt of shock at the brightness of what you can gaze upon safely. Your eyes, your heart, your soul... they are already adjusted to what others fear. You have stood long in the light of that which is holy, but you look with envy upon those just discovering it, not realizing how amazing it is to them to behold the radiance you have absorbed.

Perhaps rather than seek for the radiance that now glows from within you, thanks to the great length of time you have spent basking in it, it may be time for you to seek out the shadows, that they may be banished by the sweetness of what you now carry as part of your being.

Yearn not for another person's lot. Reap the harvest of your own life, for it is not meant for you to step into the light from whence you came, but it is for you to carry that into the dark places where shadows hide. In the light of understanding, they wither and die. But you must stop seeking what you already carry and have become so accustomed to that you no longer pay it heed. It is to be shared, and that means it is yours to walk into the darkness and carry forth your light.

You can't see it? That's because you are standing in the light. How can you see light, surrounded by more light, in the warmth of the great light?

You'll find your light in the darkness, because only there will you realized that it was within you all the time.

You are blessed. Carry the blessing and ignite the world in wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by SPhoenix View Post
                  Hello, dear one.

There are so many people in this world who seek to 'feel' the presence of Spirit in their life. They seek it in books, on shelves, in spells, behind closed doors, in the arms of others, within religions... the list is as endless and imaginative as humanity itself.

But I would like to make a metaphor for you, if you will permit. A man stands in the sun, his face turned up to catch its rays. Another man stands beneath a tree, his face turned up as well, for he too seeks the sun's glory. When the second man finally steps into the sunlight, he cries out with great fervor, "The sun! The sun! I found the sun! I feel its heat, its love, its power! I see its naked glory!"

I ask you this, then, beloved. Which of these two precious souls found the sun?

If you would argue that they both knew the love of the sun, then you will understand the way it has always been for you. You do not feel a change, for nothing has changed. Do not gaze upon the other with envy because she felt a change... for she has only now stepped into the sunlight from a place of coldness and despair. To step into the sun is a radical change indeed when one has suffered shadows and darkness.

To she who dwelt always in the warmth of the sun, however, no change will be felt. There is no miracle of discovery because you already knew. There is no jolt of shock at the brightness of what you can gaze upon safely. Your eyes, your heart, your soul... they are already adjusted to what others fear. You have stood long in the light of that which is holy, but you look with envy upon those just discovering it, not realizing how amazing it is to them to behold the radiance you have absorbed.

Perhaps rather than seek for the radiance that now glows from within you, thanks to the great length of time you have spent basking in it, it may be time for you to seek out the shadows, that they may be banished by the sweetness of what you now carry as part of your being.

Yearn not for another person's lot. Reap the harvest of your own life, for it is not meant for you to step into the light from whence you came, but it is for you to carry that into the dark places where shadows hide. In the light of understanding, they wither and die. But you must stop seeking what you already carry and have become so accustomed to that you no longer pay it heed. It is to be shared, and that means it is yours to walk into the darkness and carry forth your light.

You can't see it? That's because you are standing in the light. How can you see light, surrounded by more light, in the warmth of the great light?

You'll find your light in the darkness, because only there will you realized that it was within you all the time.

You are blessed. Carry the blessing and ignite the world in wonder.
                  Thanks so much Phoenix!! this is truly eye opening and truly helpful!
                  many many blessings to you friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    Pheonix, may I request a past life reading? I have never had one done, and I feel like I am missing something recently and am wondering if there is something from the past I could use to fill in the blanks. Thanks!
                    It's not very often that I run into something that is this... I don't know how to say it, but maybe I'll say "exact", because I don't want to be disrespectful to the over-all feel of this.

The lifetime that jumps out the most is one where you died on your way to Hart, Michigan on a railway train. As you were dying, there was a part of you that wryly observed to another dying passenger that you were "leaving [your] heart in Hart." You died not long after, but by the time you did, the gravity of the statement had made its way into your very being. There was an intense fear that the people you love, and I sense it as a wife and child, would suffer terribly from your death.

To put things kindly, you had married a woman with a scar, and you feared that no other man would find the intense inner beauty that you had noticed in her. You didn't mean it in an abusive "I'm the only one that could love you" way, but more of a "I don't trust that other men have the sense god gave a titmouse" way.

There is still a part of you that fears that something precious has been left behind, left to fend for itself in a world incapable of seeing it for what it truly is. A peek into the lives of those you left behind shows that they both lived beautiful lives. Your son moved to Texas and became mayor of a town and helped them get a railway into the town.

However, that knowledge may not be enough to alleviate the sense that you left your heart in Hart. You may need to meditate and visualize yourself visiting Hart, or even visualize yourself watching from afar as your then-wife is found by another man, one you approve of, and is given a good life after she has grieved you sufficiently.

You feel like you're always waiting to get somewhere that you can't ever reach, because of this life experience. It's time to let go of that and give your family their own lives. You were never replaced, for that is not possible. But they were able to love again, and that would be the knowledge that would bring you the peace you seek.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                    Thanks so much Phoenix!! this is truly eye opening and truly helpful!
                    many many blessings to you friend!
                    I'm so glad. You're most welcome!

Comment

May I request a Spirit Message reading regarding the 22-year-old redhead who has currently hypnotized me? Very hard to separate fact from fiction and hope from fantasy and doubt from pessimism.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                        May I request a Spirit Message reading regarding the 22-year-old redhead who has currently hypnotized me? Very hard to separate fact from fiction and hope from fantasy and doubt from pessimism.
                        My dear, this will not be an easy message, and it is not one that you had hoped to hear.

There are times in life when we are prone to play "pin the personality" on people. In particular, youth tend to do this, but so will lonely people and people longing for deeper connection. There are many reasons why human beings play this game, but it is a game that you simply cannot win.

When we meet someone, we doodle in the blanks, if they are attractive. We give them attributes without knowing for sure if they possess them. Worse, we may take away or minimize attributes that we don't like. As a cut-and-dried example, a person who doesn't like smoking may downplay a person's smoking because he hopes she is everything else he wants. It's just one attribute, why not fudge it a bit? A little tolerance is a virtue, right?

Yet the young fellow in question doesn't remember how four days ago he knew beyond all doubt that smoking was, very simply, a habit he couldn't possibly handle long-term.

But the game can be worse than all that. Sometimes we will see blatant signs that the person is not compatible with our life, but we'll still ignore or excuse it. The object of our hopeful affection steals something, and we pretend to ourselves that he MEANT to pay for it, but forgot. Whatever the reason for our attraction, it has cause a sort of insanity to take place in which all signs are ignored. Drama, upheaval, bouts of rage, abusive behavior are frequently ignored in favor of pretense that "she didn't really mean it" or "he was just upset."

Wait, though, it gets worse! A lot of these times, we aggravate the whole situation by telling ourselves something even more maniacal... we pin all of our future hopes and dreams on this same person! And we tell ourselves, "If it won't work with him/her, then I'll be alone FOREVER!" We don't just pin a personality on them, but we pin our faith in our own ability to have a relationship on this false construct!

Isn't that CRAZY? Is it really, possibly true that, if it doesn't work out with a person we're attracted to, our ONLY chance out of all the billions on this planet is gone??

My invitation to you, dear one, is to see this person more honestly. Take the so-called "love blinders" off and divorce your expectations and nonexistent personality traits from this person. Before you do anything, be absolutely certain that the person you are interacting with is the person who's actually there and not the one you've built in your head out of desire.

If you get stuck with this one, then there won't be room in your life for the right one.

Comment

I'd like to request a reading if you wouldn't mind. Spirit message sounds best. Thank you!

Comment

Aw, I missed out. I'll be keeping my eyes open if you do these again
                            My Tumblr
                            My Webcomic
                            My Twitter

Comment

Thanks Phoenix, I appreciate that, very much.
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                              X