This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gardening and Fishing

I am very that i have hobbies such like Fishing and gardening.Its more challenging and Beneficial.

Re: Gardening and Fishing

That's funny that you posted this today as I've just spent the past three or four of my week ends gardening with a few hours of fishing thrown in. I like to do both as they help me to unwind as well as I feel at least to recenter my self. What type of fishing and gardening do you do?
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I also enjoy fishing and gardening. Both very relaxing, get to get in touch with nature. I just recently took up fly fishing and so far I really like it.

Comment

I've been fly fishing for about fifteen years now and really in joy it. I started out as a bait fisherman and would dump any extra night crawler in the flower beds when I got home. I still bait fish but I prefer to fly fish.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

any one have tips on fishing ? i love fishing

Comment

What type of fishing do you do? Bait, lures, fly fishing and do you fish on lakes, rivers, or in the ocean?

Comment

i do casting and spinning on lakes and rivers i mostly use lures and small baits

Comment

Mepps spinners, and Rapala lures for casting. For bait fishing with worms nothing beats slip bobbers, bobber knots and small TrueTurn snelled hooks. Use just enough small split shot above the swivel to get the bobber upright in the water. I catch some very large fish on small hooks when others are catching nothing at all.

Comment

I love gardening but not in the traditional sense.

Gardening is stewardship of the land and creation. It is a high form of worship to the creator God and something that I believe we as humans were tasked with doing.
                  In light of this, my gardening activities are more about bringing out the best in nature rather then showing it whose boss.

Permaculture seems to be the most encompassing discipline with regards to this and so my garden tends to follow these principles. A permaculture garden consists of very complex polycultures, highly connected animal / plant interactions, microclimates and biological niches.

Did you know an acre of soil contains over 4 tons of biological life? Permaculture is as much about nurturing and developing these as it is about the tomatoes.

Comment

Working...
                  X