Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pagan Forums Radio. - what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Forums Radio. - what do you think?

So i remember awhile back, on another forum we set up an Online radio station for the Forum, it was compleatly free and didnt take up any space on the Forum server, there were a few of us that Deejayed the station, we played songs did requestings intervieews and shout outs
    and we had other members of the forum do voice ads for the site, "hey this is (username) and your listening to PF radio"

any way i thought it myt be a cool idea to do omething like that in here for people to listen to while posting and chatting

thoughts and feelings?

Re: Pagan Forums Radio. - what do you think?

Radio is fun. I like radio.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I used to do online radio too - it was a lot of fun while it lasted. I started out just a caller and due to my "radio voice" got invited to host in no time flat; the show I helped host was run by a guy who was doing it for his own financial gain while the rest of us were doing it because we loved it though, so that became a big problem later on - but before that point it was really awesome. We had shows several days a week (including weekends) and each one ran between 2 to 4 hours; sometimes it was difficult to keep the pace up (you had to have adequately-entertaining things ready to pass the time while waiting for callers) but I learned a lot. There are lots of times I've missed it since.

I imagine it'd be up to the mods here as to whether they'd want to host something like that. But in general, I'm always excited at any opportunities to do voice and radio work - it's always been sort of a closet passion of mine and something I've had a lot of luck with in the past. I realize I'm not one of those with thousands of posts and/or years of forum time under their belt, but if PF decides to start up a radio channel, I would love to help out!

TL;DR - I think it sounds awesome, count me in!

Comment

I think that could be crazy fun if enough people were into it.
        My Tumblr
        My Webcomic
        My Twitter

Comment

Agreed!!! I think it would be loads of fun!!

Comment

I'd love that. That would be awesome. And I'd be willing to help out .
            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

hahaha hell i didnt realise this many people would want to do it, hell we could host it on our our and just share the link at this rate lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
                hahaha hell i didnt realise this many people would want to do it, hell we could host it on our our and just share the link at this rate lol
                Hell yeah, Pagan Radio man! I'd be all for it!

Comment

I would be interested to help out in any way I can, but it would just depend on how it's going. I wouldn't be able to fill much of a gap, but it sounds like fun.

Comment

I would be really interested in listening to interviews with our regular members.
                    [4:82]

Comment

Sounds like fun to me. I'd like to be part of it.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I like it. Seems like a neat idea and I would participate if asked to do so.
                        Circe

Comment

Great idea! It would be a great addition to the site!

Comment

Super interested, I'd be willing to throw money at a kickstarter if anyone does one.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

haha pagan radio man, thats has a nice ring to it rain i may have to "borrow" that lol.

And thats the best part Danarius, it can all be done compleatly free, hmmm well if the admin are happy with us doing it ill happily set it all up and get it going, but i dont wanna be sued or anything, i suppose i could just do a non affiliated one :P

i dunno what do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X