Orbs in Ancient Lore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orbs in Ancient Lore?

I did a bing search on Orbs in ancient lore, but could not find anything. Is there any good information including myths or ancient lore speaking about orbs and what they are?

Thanks

Re: Orbs in Ancient Lore?

Orbs as in spheres, as in balls? or orbs as in the supernatural lights or?
    Circe

Comment

Orbs like the little balls of light that are seen sometimes moving about and floating.

Comment

First link on the google search, you gave up to easy :P

and this youtube channel is all about orbs and finding their connections in ancient cultures.

Paul C. Muir is a seeker of the source of creation. He is someone who understands the light of energies and how creative energy works. The orb bar waves func...

enjoy
        Last edited by Kahlenda; 15 Jun 2013, 06:21.

Comment

Im sorry but I dont google i Bing it lol. Thanks im taking a look at this

- - - Updated - - -

It seems the article if I understood it is suggesting these are some kind of natural energies. I wonder how these energies interact within an apartment and other dwellings. I am wondering what is causing them to move about and what they are deriving their essence from. Very interesting

Comment

check out the updated link the youtube channel

Comment

Bing is horrible.

Anyway Will-o-the-Wisps have been reported for centuries in different areas, Naga fire is a naturally occurring floating light which science has few explanations for, the chir batti is the pakaskani version, ancient mexicans thought witches could turn into balls of light, Brazil has a "firey serpent" whos eyes are floating balls of light. Usually they occur over areas of swamp or desert and have been given the explanation of gasses, light tricks or hallucinations.
              Enoch said the angels called Cherubs hold balls of lightning in their bodies. Other angels are described with bodies covered in fire and lighting in ball form.
              Of course none of this is what you're really looking for is it?
              Circe

Comment

Thanks Kahlenda this is some good stuff.

Corvus: no this information is fine I was just wanting to know more about them. There doesn't seem to be consensus on what they are. I am interested in seeing orbs outside of pictures. Such as just seeing one in front of you. It seems like we can never really know unless somehow we work directly with them or accept one of the views.

Ong Thung thunoraya Nama
                Om Doom Durgaye Namaha

Comment

I've heard sometimes faeries and angels are seen as orbs. A show called the Pyramid Code explains how after they took a picture inside the Giza Pyramid, the film was completely covered in orbs. They say it has to do with some sort of electrical charge from the generator theory (they think the Giza pyramid was some kind of electro-magnetic or anti-matter generator).

To trick your mind into seeing orbs just stare at a candle flame as long as you can without blinking. It causes all sorts of visual fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X