Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Things that make you LOL!

Originally posted by Arella View Post
      I'm laughing about the Barbie head I saw on the ground as I was going to the mailbox. I guess some little girl decided she didn't like her Barbie doll anymore. :rofl:

I don't know why disembodied doll parts makes me laugh. (Hmm, how did I get only 12% on that psychopath test again? )
      I found a Barbie leg while walking my dog.

Comment

The name for this oil is too funny. :XD laugh: (I'm sure big businesses, like banks, would love to get their hands on this and use it on customers.)

Comment

I have a blue screen of death screensaver.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            I have a blue screen of death screensaver.
            Bahaha that does make me Lol. Nearly woke the hubby!!! Haha
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Hehehe.

That is my kind of screen saver. LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

When I get home, I'll post a link to it. It's free from Microsoft.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  It's free from Microsoft.
                  LMAO!!!! It's the LEAST they could do!
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Huh. I would have thought free and Microsoft were mutually exclusive.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                      Huh. I would have thought free and Microsoft were mutually exclusive.
                      Nope, there's a lot of little stuff they provide free of charge. It's generally designed to work with their big stuff and they are all for getting money off their major products but they do provide a lot of smaller utilities free of charge. They also provide students free access (while they're students but to my knowledge no one is gonna check on whether you delete their stuff after graduation) to some really nice stuff. I have issues with Microsoft but they aren't quite as cartoonishly evulz as they're occasionally portrayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

1997: Microsoft rescues one-time and future nemesis Apple with a $150 million investment that breathes new life into a struggling Silicon Alley icon. In a remarkable feat of negotiating legerdemain, Apple co-founder Steve Jobs got needed cash — in return for non-voting shares — and an assurance that Microsoft would support Office for the Mac […]

is hillarious

- - - Updated - - -

The screen saver is part way down the list. Most of the sysinternals stuff is for more practical purposes but Blue Screen is just fun.

Comment

This post on Tumblr reminds me of this forum, as in, my expectations versus reality when I joined XD

hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

^^^ Haha!! True.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

This guy is now one of my favorite people. Right up there with Stephen Fry, Charles Barkley, and Myself.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I just happened to see a t-shirt with a valknut on the front and this on the back:

"Let me see if I got this straight ... The son of your god was NAILED to a cross. The son of my god carries a HAMMER. Any questions?"

Comment

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X