This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that make you LOL!

I've always wanted to be a designer, but sometimes I design cartoon characters so badly that I laugh for hours on end.

Comment

“Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

fomalol fomalol fomalol to have enough words

- - - Updated - - -

so very funny
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

'Nough said...?

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Is probably the most amusing thing I've read this week.
            "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
            ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...ZNq5HyGKVrsw4M

Is probably the most amusing thing I've read this week.
              hilarious. I'll be in the corner. Crying while laughing maniacally.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

So, there's incompetent design and then there's epically hilarious incompetent design. The following is the latter.

"It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

“Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

FB_IMG_1610559074570.jpg that gave me a nice chuckle
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Pull up Youtube
                      Sees random post of "Mwahaha. Let the games begin." and a picture from a channel that I commonly watch.
                      Check what the picture is, apparently someone has claimed that the channel is using copyrighted material in one of their videos and Youtube demonetized the video.

Tries not to fall out of my chair laughing at whoever had the hilarious judgement to file a copyright claim against a youtube channel owned and hosted by a practicing attorney. There's no possible way that can go wrong....

I mean it'd be one thing if the channel was owned by a lawyer but primarily did something else and you could conceivably miss what the guy does for his day job. It's another when the entire channel is explaining the law and analyzing events in context of the law. Who says, "That channel is nothing but a lawyer talking about the law. I think I'll try and accuse them of copyright infringement. A lawyer isn't going to fight back, right? Right? Why am I receiving court papers?"
                      ―Thon

Yoda

Comment

So, Youtube's AI moderating system needs to be kept away from Chess channels. It has mild issues with context...
                        ―Thon

Yoda

Comment

Q. How many witches does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Into what?
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The definitive (NSFW) biography of Ted Cruz:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm reviving this one cause my partner and I have been giggling over this travesty. The pictures and videos coming out from the event are so depressing it's funny.

What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...