This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Greek And Hellenic Pagans.

Just wanted to create this thread to see if there are other Greek and Hellenic pagans here regularly.

If there are some perhaps we can create a discussion group or some kind of thread.

I am always open to all forms of conversation.

Re: Other Greek And Hellenic Pagans.

I'm here most days.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude View Post
      I'm here most days.

Γεια σας ,hello!

Comment

I am one every now and then.
        "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

I'm on the site a lot, and I'd totally love if this section was more active it can be a bit tricky to figure out what is and isn't applicable to hellenistic customs. as an eclectic hellenist, I like to mix in some other stuff, but I know that if meanings diverge it can lead to sticky situations. anyway, we should totally get a discussion thread going that would be awesome

Comment

I know I'm late, but hello!

Comment

Um, yes, hello? Hi? *echoooo* I'd also like this section to be a little more lively. I'm new to this and looking for info on... well I guess Hellenism. (I've learned so many new words today!) But all of the threads seem pretty dead....

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnFox View Post
                Um, yes, hello? Hi? *echoooo* I'd also like this section to be a little more lively. I'm new to this and looking for info on... well I guess Hellenism. (I've learned so many new words today!) But all of the threads seem pretty dead....
                What is it that you seek, AutumnFox?

Comment

Well, being new to both Paganism and Hellenism, I guess I'm looking for everything. I'm very interested in working with Gaia and Uranus, but have no idea how to go about doing that. I've been doing research on them in my free time the last few days.
                  Heh, maybe even a mentor would be cool. Someone considerably more experienced than me. So far I've been going with books and websites but they only do so much.

Comment

What form of Hellenism would you be considering? There's Recon. (Reconstructionism) which is about following the Ancient Greek traditions and honoring the Gods by the Old ways. There's Neo-Hellenism, which is a more modernized version of Hellenism and sometimes involves the synthesis of another spiritual path (such as Wicca) and the Greek Pantheon.

Comment

The second one I guess? I didn't know there was different forms...

Comment

Working...
                      X