Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's one (or more) question you actually never want to find the answer to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's one (or more) question you actually never want to find the answer to?

We all have questions we wish to be answered, but what are questions you don't really want to be answered?
    [4:82]

Re: What's one (or more) question you actually never want to find the answer to?

What is really in Hotdogs
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: What's one (or more) question you actually never want to find the answer to?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      What is really in Hotdogs
      That was mine...
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
        That was mine...
        Lol, me three!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

D, this is actually a very difficult question for me. I'm a very curious person by nature and I can't think of a time that I've really said, "I don't want to know." There are people I don't want advice from, and I won't really listen to them for one reason or another. Like right now, I really don't want to hear about horror stories from the labor and delivery unit. American L&D can be fricking scary. Birth doesn't have to be. I don't want mine to be so, right now, I don't want to hear it (unless it's to say avoid this or that doctor, this hospital, that nurse, etc).

But something I really don't want to know? Ever? Ugh. I would not want to hear, for a fact, we've proven there is nothing divine out there. In fact, I'm not sure I would believe that, even if someone shoved the evidence in my face.

Gov. conspiracy? I wanna know. Food is gross nowadays? I wanna know, even if it doesn't affect my habits as much as it should. Aliens? I would really like this conversation to be settled, thank you very much. I probably wouldn't want to know how to climb up an elephants arse, but when's something like that ever gonna come up in conversation? I'll think about it.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

What is the meaning of life? I really don't want to know. I want to make up my own reason.
            In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Honestly, I'm not afraid of any answer. I have insatiable curiosity.

There are, however, things out there I don't want to experience to get answers, like 'How much pain can I stand before I pass out?' - I don't want to experience that much pain while conscious. I got hit by a car once & don't even remember it, so obviously I do have a threshold, and I'm good with knowing that being hit by a car is enough pain for my brain to effectively block it out. And disgusting things, like, "What does it feel like to be infested with guinea worms?" - I'd rather read third-hand accounts of that than actually go through it.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Would I actually survive if something happened to my husband.......
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I do not want to know if my father and my mother ever were actually married. I suspect they were not, but I have no desire to be confirmed an illegitimate child, and will never ask.
                  Overt optimism and overt cynicism are both equally horrendous to my senses. Having a perfectly balanced view of the world only slightly less so. By goddess have an opinion, but kindly avoid blaring it like a wide-eyed idealist or a suicidal Goth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbybobby99 View Post
                    I do not want to know if my father and my mother ever were actually married. I suspect they were not, but I have no desire to be confirmed an illegitimate child, and will never ask.
                    I was actually disappointed when I looked my parents up in public records & found they got married before I was born. I always though it was kind of groovy to be an illegitimate unbaptized person.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Was that a crunchy bug inside one of my pistachios?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The date and time of my demise, and that of the planet I call home.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                        X