This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hot Guys Thread

Yeah, okay - so maybe we should have one of these? We did on the last forum.

Dave Grohl:

Jim Sturgess:

Mostly art.

Re: The Hot Guy's Thread

Ewan McGregor

Gerard Butler

Taylor Lautner (I know... Twilight sucks... but his body is rockin)

sigpic

Comment

The single hottest man in existence is Zac Hanson. I had a crush on him when I was a kid, but the man he's grown into is just stunning.

I couldn't resist posting the picture of him with his son, Shepherd. (I refuse to acknowledge his wife, Kate, who I refer to as That Blank Spot Next To Zac That I Will Someday Occupy. Seriously, though, go Kate )

But another one with a higher hotness factor -

Love this one.

Tom Waits was very sexy back in his day:

And John Butler has always been eye candy - although since he has cut off his dreads I realized just how much of what I found attractive was his hair...

(A more recent one with his shorn head -

... I take it back. Still extremely sexy.

Comment

Ben Barnes....they didn't pick him to play Dorian Grey for nothing:

I've been in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers for a while....

Comment

<-- that guy... the dude that seems to like his sushi a little too fresh... I'm not sure who he is... but, man he sure is purdy.

actually... I'm going to slowly back out of this thread... this was a bad idea...

please ignore the crazy person.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I am still in love with Johnny Depp and one of these days he WILL be mine!

Comment

His hometown is about an hours drive from my house.

I didn't want to jump on the Johnny Depp fangirl bandwagon but

Comment

[quote author=Amber link=topic=744.msg11532#msg11532 date=1289400622]
                [/quote]

My dad admits to having a man-crush on Johnny Depp! :P
                The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=744.msg11465#msg11465 date=1289379227]
                  <-- that guy... the dude that seems to like his sushi a little too fresh... I'm not sure who he is... but, man he sure is purdy.

actually... I'm going to slowly back out of this thread... this was a bad idea...

please ignore the crazy person.
                  [/quote]

I was EVER so hoping you'd post a picture of yourself in this thread. +1 for meeting expectations! *throws confetti*

Mostly art.

Comment

Also, why does this thread look like it's full of little boys? :P

Jamie Bamber (Lee Adama from BSG)

Patrick Swayze

...and I'm sorry Liadan, but Gerard Butler needs facial hair ---->

Mostly art.

Comment

^

To me, those look kind of like little boys!

Overall, my taste is BIG, hairy guys. Not like ripped, but big and strong. With long hair. And a beard.

Comment

[quote author=Amber link=topic=744.msg11532#msg11532 date=1289400622]
                        [/quote]

Awwww.. :P I'm a Depp "fan" too.

Tuomas Holopainen (leader and keyboardplayer of Nightwish) was my man of dreams when I was a teenager:

And someone mentioned Twilight.... I don't remember his name but after seeing the movie I said to my friend "the movie was bad already so why did they have to kill the hottest guy in it too"..

Perttu Kivilaakso from Apocalyptica (oh, come on.. a guy with a long, dark hair playing a cello.. who could not like him?)

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=744.msg11552#msg11552 date=1289403413]
                          Perttu Kivilaakso from Apocalyptica (oh, come on.. long and dark haired guy playing a cello..)

[/quote]

lovelovelove Apocalyptica. <3

Mostly art.

Comment

yeah I think me and thor's came here thinking it was something COMPLETELY different. ;oP
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=744.msg11553#msg11553 date=1289403514]
                              lovelovelove Apocalyptica. <3
                              [/quote]

After seeing that photo or also before? ;D (sorry, i had to xD)

Comment

Working...
                              X