X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

[quote author=Tiger-Lily link=topic=744.msg22663#msg22663 date=1292443243]
    You didn't see them? He was huge! And the animators sure gave him a nice bum
    [/quote]
    hehehe

Comment

Re: The Hot Guys http://c2so.reverbnation.com/data_public/artist/image/25/Thread

The lead singer from Alucard (Name is Dorian):

Beautiful voice too:
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPpX7WVOCQ[/youtube]

Comment

^^ pretty eyes
        sigpic

Comment

I had to put something on here nice and manly before I puked from all the pantywaists

Lookit that chest hair... YUM

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Cuute Bjorn.

Comment

Thanks, Bjorn!

...we really need a drooling emoticon.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=744.msg22907#msg22907 date=1292526329]
                Thanks, Bjorn!

...we really need a drooling emoticon.
                [/quote]

That's Frank Mir. He gets hit in the face for a living. And he still looks that pretty. He is so freaking pretty. I could post more...

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=744.msg22910#msg22910 date=1292526775]
                  That's Frank Mir. He gets hit in the face for a living. And he still looks that pretty. He is so freaking pretty. I could post more...
                  [/quote]

Be my guest.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Comment

I need to give my brain a wash, 'cause it's feeling dirty. ;D
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I was going to say BOKE, but if I do I will be told I don't fancy real men again so I won't bother saying BOKE.
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg22970#msg22970 date=1292541341]
                          I was going to say BOKE, but if I do I will be told I don't fancy real men again so I won't bother saying BOKE.
                          [/quote]

Who gives a flying crap what anybody else thinks? If I coordinated my preferences around the amount of flack I got, I wouldn't like any of the things I cherish.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg22970#msg22970 date=1292541341]
                            [/quote]

Um... what/who is BOKE?

Comment

[quote author=Ivy1534 link=topic=744.msg22997#msg22997 date=1292550747]
                              Um... what/who is BOKE?
                              [/quote]

Quoting urban dictionary: "Often mistakenly defined online as the act itself, in Scottish and Northern Irish slang boke refers to the gagging stage when you feel you're about to, just before actually puking."

FantasyWitch, don't be offended. That wasn't my intent. Merely using colorful words to express how I felt, don't take it so personally.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=744.msg23008#msg23008 date=1292555000]
                                Quoting urban dictionary: "Often mistakenly defined online as the act itself, in Scottish and Northern Irish slang boke refers to the gagging stage when you feel you're about to, just before actually puking."
                                [/quote]

That is a wonderful and colorful word...which I will now go on to use forever...
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X